Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Mayer - Battle Studies

Options
  • 12-11-2009 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Although the full album has not been released yet what do you guys think of it based on the 2 songs that have been released?? I wasn't a huge fan of 'Who says' when I first head it but it really grew on me and I really like 'Heartbreak Welfare'. I also found this interview of Mayer talking about the album and it seems like its going to be much different from his last. What do you guys think?

Also anyone know of a place where the new songs are streaming online?? I can't wait to hear more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 derektrainwreck

i wanna marry him

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭WhitestBoyAlive

Ekk i'm a fan of continuum but those singles are bland bland bland

I thought we were going to get an edgy album
    ''how do i follow an album like Continuum, i don't, i side-step it'' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 blabbermouth

I think the songs will grow on you.. a lot of his new stuff tends to be growers

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

i really enjoy the album for easy listening, but i want to get my hands on the "Im On Fire" cover. Anyone help me out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Beckerss

From what I have heard I think this album is going to be pretty good. not sure it will be better then Continuum tho. I believe some of the new songs are streaming on rhapsody. I also keep seeing this commercial on Mtv that says Fuse tv will be airing his live concert tomorrow night and he should be playing most of his new songs so it might be something to watch..

here is the commercial if your interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSL2d8spV-w

• Advertisement

This is a great album especially the Bruce cover, will admit its not as great as Continuum

mark182 wrote: »
    This is a great album especially the Bruce cover, will admit its not as great as Continuum

Agreed I just went out an bought it today! I have to say I am really liking it tho. And now that I know they are airing his concert on tv tonight I'll definitely be watching that :)

Agreed I just went out an bought it today! I have to say I am really liking it tho. And now that I know they are airing his concert on tv tonight I'll definitely be watching that :)

is it on Sky Digital???

I'm not sure what sky digital is but it was on the Fuse channel. It was really good to. I'm sure they will play it again if you missed it

Advertisement