Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Crash Repairs

Options
  • 12-11-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Yesterday I had the misfortune of an individual crashing into the wing around the right front tyre and doing head light damage also. The drivers door is also damaged.

Could anybody recommend a decent crash repair garage in the Dundalk region? It is a 07 Golf and I want it back to normal asap.

These panel beaters are ten a penny and I want a proper job done. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I believe Joe McArdle in Linenhall St does a good job and also Joe Duffy in Haggardstown but I never had to use them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Someone crashed into the side of my car and caused a lot of damage. I got Roddy Repairs (Cyril) to sort it out for me. He did a great job. You would never know it had been in an accident. Here are the details of the place.

Roddy Repairs

Bellurgan pt Ravensdale Dundalk Co. Louth
    Tel: (042)9371401

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 WeeDub

Oriel Body Repairs on the Coes Road are the best. Plus they deal with the insurance end of things if need be! Dealt with them in the past loads of times, they're sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Toshiba24

Cheers lads.

Oriel has been recommended to me already. First time this has happened and hopefully the last.

Had it priced in the dealers and the cost is almost double the estimate that I recieved from two crash repair centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I believe Joe McArdle in Linenhall St does a good job.
    +1

Oriel Body Repairs - be sure to check the work done before you pay, mate of mine had to bring his car back twice, first time was due to a very bad spray job done there (orange peel & overspray), went to pick it up after that was redone only to find someone had burnt the paint on a panel due to over buffering. Ended up getting the work done elsewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement