Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico charging me extra for download allowance

• 12-11-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im on the perlico 3mb deal with a monthly 36 MB allowance. Last september i emailed the customer support complaining that the online checker for perlico download allowance did not work on their website. A representative then emailed me back saying that this online checker would not be fixed anytime in the near future and that i would not be charged for over going over. For october i just got my bill and ive been charged a extra 5o euro for going over my limit by 10 GB, despite the fact i had know way of knowing i had gone over. What should i do?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You mentioned they e-mailed you saying there was a fault and you would not be charged going forward, do you still have this e-mail.

If so contact them directly and advise them of such, if the agent will not assist you look for a supervisor and advise them that based on the contents of the e-mail and the fact they've now charged you you now wish to lodge a formal complaint.

I take it the checker is still not working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Cabaal wrote: »
    You mentioned they e-mailed you saying there was a fault and you would not be charged going forward, do you still have this e-mail.

If so contact them directly and advise them of such, if the agent will not assist you look for a supervisor and advise them that based on the contents of the e-mail and the fact they've now charged you you now wish to lodge a formal complaint.

I take it the checker is still not working?

Yes i still that email and i going to try to contact a manager or one of the higher up's in perlico. I tried ringing them 6 times today-on hold in total for about a hour! ugh. The last time i sent them a email they did not reply. Hopefully i will get through to someone tomorrow on the phone and explain the situation. Having experienced the incompetency of perlico before do you think that the person who emailed me still has a record of that email-i still have 2 copies but im not sure if perlico keeps this information.

Advertisement