Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC 14th NOV [sf4]

Options
  • 12-11-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Sorry to create a new thread but how many going to XGC for sf4 this sat .
    Please see poll

are you going to XGC this saturday? 10 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I'd love to but I can't , I've too much work to do. Left a ton of things too late as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be there for sure.

Will we be scooping for the match afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

w*nkers! trying to nick the machines off us T6 heads. Shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!! :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Leprekaun wrote: »
    w*nkers! trying to nick the machines off us T6 heads. Shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!! :P

... haven't I played you at SF4 once or twice? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll be joining in on both games, if you don't mind.

Even if SFIV > T6BR :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'll be there for the usual SF4 fights. I've only played 5 minutes of tekken and I don't own it.....but I'd be willing to throw down with you tekken heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'll be joining in on both games, if you don't mind.

Even if SFIV > T6BR :)

I'm in the same boat :D

Oh, can't wait to play you in Tekken, should be good :)

Edit : How does 3rd strike get played up there? I can bring my copy if peeps wanna play ST/3S?

... haven't I played you at SF4 once or twice? :D

Yeah, I know. I was just messing. I admit, I'm an SFIV man myself :p. I'd be willing to play some SFIV too. I've incorporated some new things in my fight style so I'd be interested to see how it would compare although I expect my ass to be handed to me on a plate again :(

Ramza wrote: »

Edit : How does 3rd strike get played up there? I can bring my copy if peeps wanna play ST/3S?

Some people still play em, but I think most people have moved onto the newer stuff. The odd bout or two of BlazBlue and 3S have popped up, but its nearly always SF4 that brings the numbers out. Tekken is out now too though, so I expect to see that played alot due to its popularity.....and the fact that its a good series.

Kirby wrote: »
    Some people still play em, but I think most people have moved onto the newer stuff. The odd bout or two of BlazBlue and 3S have popped up, but its nearly always SF4 that brings the numbers out. Tekken is out now too though, so I expect to see that played alot due to its popularity.....and the fact that its a good series.

I thought BlazBlue wasn't released here yet? Imported? :confused:

• Advertisement

aye. The PAL version supposedly has new characters and stuff. But yeh, a few of the lads have played an import in XGC before. Haven't played it myself but its a gorgeous looking game.....if a bit frantic for my tastes.

Kirby wrote: »
    aye. The PAL version supposedly has new characters and stuff. But yeh, a few of the lads have played an import in XGC before. Haven't played it myself but its a gorgeous looking game.....if a bit frantic for my tastes.

I play GG so I'm rly looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Ramza wrote: »

LOL WHATS 3S :rolleyes:

Placebo wrote: »

Memories :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

3S on 360 == SLOWdown & stuff.
    We tried it. I got some full parries in. But it's just impossible to play a good Q, so we dropped it.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    3S on 360 == SLOWdown & stuff.
    We tried it. I got some full parries in. But it's just impossible to play a good Q, so we dropped it.

Yeah, that slowdown is a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Placebo wrote: »

Arse!

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Here lep i've been waiting to play you for a while now in SFIV.. oh Saturday should be fun.. and for the pub after, Im well up for that, plus been my bday n all who wants to by me a pint? :D lol

Here lep i've been waiting to play you for a while now in SFIV.. oh Saturday should be fun.. and for the pub after, Im well up for that, plus been my bday n all who wants to by me a pint? :D lol

Oh yes 'ole chap, it will be absolutely terrific I say! :)

I'll be looking over the stuff I have to study today to see if its a plausible option to go tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

i should be there unless my addiction to modern warfare 2 gets worse!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

animaX wrote: »
    i should be there unless my addiction to modern warfare 2 gets worse!

I know the feeling, ive been playing it so much I dont even know what the day of the week it is. Ive just found out today is friday not saturday :o

I'm really tempted to buy it on steam just so I don't have to go anywhere but I'm afraid it'll brainwash me and I won't do anything else for a month. Is it really that good? :(

Ry

Ry wrote: »
    I'm really tempted to buy it on steam just so I don't have to go anywhere but I'm afraid it'll brainwash me and I won't do anything else for a month. Is it really that good? :(

Ry

Its pretty ****ing good alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

bush wrote: »

But isn't it a FPS?:pac:

blag wrote: »
    But isn't it a FPS?:pac:

Its got a new tiger uppercut perk though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Should be there!

bush wrote: »

**** I'm so ****in easy that alone might just push me to buy it! :D

Ry

Ry wrote: »
    **** I'm so ****in easy that alone might just push me to buy it! :D

Ry

If you're a member of the opposite sex, can I offer to buy you a drink? ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Not even an arcade over here. :(

Have fun boys and girls!

• Advertisement

Don't think i'll be there chaps. Was originally planning on going and heading to the match from XGC, but I have to meet up with people to exchange tickets and its working out too messy.

Oh well. Have a good one fellows.

Advertisement