Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Motorsport 3 - 5th of December Meet at XGC?

Options
  • 12-11-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads! I know some of you recognise the name from the LFS Forums. It is I yes :D. Anyway, I was thinking about setting up a Forza 3 meet for the 5th. The brilliant sim that it is, I thought it would be cool to have a proper session of racing. I know a good gaming cafe (they have a bunch of Xboxs) in Dublin called Xtreme IGC (Internet Gaming Cafe). They're located in Lower Liffey St.

Here is a map of how to get there from Busáras:Busáras to Xtreme IGC, Lower Liffey St.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Hey lads! I know some of you recognise the name from the LFS Forums. It is I yes :D. Anyway, I was thinking about setting up a Forza 3 meet for the 5th. The brilliant sim that it is, I thought it would be cool to have a proper session of racing. I know a good gaming cafe (they have a bunch of Xboxs) in Dublin called Xtreme IGC (Internet Gaming Cafe). They're located in Lower Liffey St.

Here is a map of how to get there from Busáras:Busáras to Xtreme IGC, Lower Liffey St.

i know yer man who owns it, used to be a reg....

once yer not playing lfs its all good...

beware the abundance of scumbags and children gets very annoying very fast

Advertisement