Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Dell Discount Voucher

• 12-11-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi All

*Offer - 5% off all Studio, Inspiron and XPS orders over EUR899.00.
    *Start date - Thursday, November 12th 2009.
    *End date - Wednesday, November 18th 2009.
    *Code - VSL6N5FQSX4VBS.

Enjoy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

New one I got today

*Offer - 5% off all Studio, Inspiron and XPS orders over EUR899.00.
    *Start date - Thursday, November 19th 2009.
    *End date - Wednesday, December 2nd 2009.
    *Code - CL8P7GKBC3K82N

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭green123

why do you post so many of these crap dell vouchers ?
    what do you get out of it ?
    affiliate link ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 keitho_09

cheers just worked for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

green123 wrote: »
    why do you post so many of these crap dell vouchers ?
    what do you get out of it ?
    affiliate link ?

Better a 5% code than no code at all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jeanpaul

Bought quite a few dell computers in my day but dont entertain dell offers anymore. tried to buy laptop last year that was advertised really cheap but everytime i phoned up they basically refused to sell me the advertised laptop and tried to sell me a model that was alot more expensive. Not a fan of dell since that. Jean Paul

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 castlegate

Hi,
    I just received my Dell Studio 1555 notebook today. This is my first Dell and I am a bit disappointed.

- My computer is made in China, i thought they are made in Poland now?
    - No 'Studio' badge above the keyboard, mine says 'SRS Tru Sound'
    - I ordered the Core 2 Duo P8700 and the casing has a 'Intel Centrino' sticker on it?
    - The build quality does not appear to be v good for a dell, i was expecting better from dell
    - Is the 2 year Collect & Return Service within 6 days + 2 years Accidental Damage Support worth going for?[/font]

I am considering retuning it for a refund but I would appreciate any comments before I take that step. Anybody that has recetly bought a studio, are you happy with your purchase? Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Only EMEA hardware is made in Poland. There are other factories around the world. Where are you?

No clue about the badge.

Centrino refers to more than just the processor, it covers the processor, chipset and wireless. At least. More details here. Check the BIOS or System Properties in Windows to confirm the processor.

Can you give an example regarding the build quality?

Depends on how clumsy you are. :) Do you drop stuff, or drop stuff onto other stuff? I would definitely go for hardware cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Any codes pre-Christmas or are Dell, like everyone else, cashing in on the spirit of things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

Any codes pre-Christmas or are Dell, like everyone else, cashing in on the spirit of things?

LF$T7R010WS50T
    5% discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

offer valid on all studio,
    inspiron & xps systems with
    a minimum value of €949
    offer ends 30.12.09

sorry i didn't make it clear in last post

• Advertisement
Advertisement