Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 string banjo tabs???

Options
  • 12-11-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

right... i just got a 5 string and am wordering if there are any free websites that give tabs for irish songs ???? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

andr3w103 wrote: »
    right... i just got a 5 string and am wordering if there are any free websites that give tabs for irish songs ???? thanks

Banjo hangout, worth joining up just to browse the millions of all thing banjo stuff on it. I dare say they have Irish tabs for 5 string but the majority would be for bluegrass or clawhammer/old timey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭andr3w103

dubtom wrote: »
    Banjo hangout, worth joining up just to browse the millions of all thing banjo stuff on it. I dare say they have Irish tabs for 5 string but the majority would be for bluegrass or clawhammer/old timey
    ye i saw that thanks anyway

Advertisement