Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparks 'promotion'

Options
  • 12-11-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭

You guys might not have noticed (and I'm sure that he's a little miffed you didn't :p) but Sparks has been promoted to CATEGORY Moderator.

Our dear friend RuggieBear appears to have hung up his boots and Sparks has now taken up the rifle of permaban and the pistol of infraction.

Shiver in your boots oh ye who might think to transgress the words of wisdom inscribed upon the stones of charter for short will be the measure of your time here and, and,... you'll be sorry...

So to keep him busy and out of our hair so that we can knock lumps off each other in here undisturbed, trawl the other fora in the Sports category and merrily report posts for the slightest transgression.

Or just make them up. :p

Well done Sparks, always looking for that extra quart to fill the pint pot ;)

Comments

I'm sooo tempted to report this post!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Pfft. This is what happens when you don't step back fast enough when they look round for conscriptsvolunteers. It just means if one of the other mods is off on hols that myself or uberwolf (from the Cycling forum) can step in in case something goes pearshaped. Day to day it doesn't mean much except that I now get notified of all the reported posts in the sports category (and lads, I thought you lot were cantankerous, but you're only amateurs really...).

Besides, in case you've not notices, mods of the shooting forum go on to bigger things normally anyway - jaycee now runs the SSAI, IRLConor now runs the boards.ie servers, and so on. We're part of the establishment at this stage ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I noticed but didn't want to flatter his already over zealous ego :)

Sooner you move on the better :p

You mean you have MORE power :(

Ah well ..................................

Bye everyone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

:rolleyes: Wait until Lil Miss Sparkles makes another appearance, there'll be no living with her now! :p

Advertisement