Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno Ranbat 6

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    What about losing to both of them? :o:)

Haven't had the honour of being blagged yet but hoping the repeated Azzanation might give me some suprises when our paths do cross. :)

You did really, really well for your first tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Some match between blag and kriby. Its great to see matches ya missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Lol at my "What the Fu..." at the end of my match with blag when that second slide hit me. :o I was positive I had blocked there. Stupid fat fingers. I need me a special dialing wand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Jim wrote: »
    Just noticed my Xbox copy is missing...

Does it definitely have Chun Li on the box? My box as just Ryu...

I was the last to leave (along with Azza and Dark Onion) and I'm 99% it had Ryu on the front cover. this one
    Cobelcog wrote: »
    It was one of those different cases with the blue background with Ryu on the front. I've never seen a Chun-Li one so Azza might've just got mixed up in the explanation.

I also got the impression that Azza made a mistake
    Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    No I was there when azza found the other one, in fact azza thought it was yours. I'm pretty sure it had chunners on the front and the manual was in it etc too.

The one that was left over at the very end was a two disk special edition with ryu on the cover, maybe someone else took the chunners version.

At the end of the day, there was one copy left over and Jim is the only one missing a copy so it must be his or else someone else took the wrong copy. Maybe Azza could shed some light.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

animaX wrote: »
    Maybe Azza could shed some light.....

Come on. you all know how dictators are when you let them get their hands on something... :D

montgomery-burns-fidel-castro-the-simpson.jpg

• Advertisement

I never noticed Az actually dressed like a dictator before...

whatweretheythinking.jpg

montgomery-burns-fidel-castro-the-simpson.jpg

Ok, all the processing is done, every video is up.

Play list created.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A9542E9B231B5D52

For those who don't want to see the whole thing, here's a couple highlights:

Me vs Newtype is getting (relatively) alot of hits:

Kirby v Blag- GREAT fight

Bush -v Cobelcog- Featuring an interestingly restrained Bush

Grand final- newtype vs cobelcog.

For those who don't want to see the whole thing, here's a couple highlights:

I'd put you and dreddy up there with the highlights too. Great match!

I'd put you and dreddy up there with the highlights too. Great match!

Just for our Tez.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I also got the impression that Azza made a mistake

The one that was left over at the very end was a two disk special edition with ryu on the cover, maybe someone else took the chunners version.

At the end of the day, there was one copy left over and Jim is the only one missing a copy so it must be his or else someone else took the wrong copy. Maybe Azza could shed some light.....

That makes sense, I'm wondering now if maybe it was on the manual rather than the cover that I saw chunners.

I know I saw a chunners anyway :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Sorry was Ryu on his own on the front cover, I got the Chun-Li cover from the bonus disc which she is on. The Chun Li cover is actual the American box art so I just got confused.

Whoever it is pm your name and address and I'll post it up.

Azza wrote: »
    Sorry was Ryu on his own on the front cover, I got the Chun-Li cover from the bonus disc which she is on. The Chun Li cover is actual the American box art so I just got confused.

Whoever it is pm your name and address and I'll post it up.

It is surely Jim, based on that evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Just got through watching a lot of the vids, some pretty good matches in there. A very big thanks goes to Doctor DooM for taking the time to record, organise and upload so much. Also, I don't know how youtube videos work from an uploader's perspective as in if you can pop in real quick and edit things and whatnot but my matches have my name as Coblecog rather than Cobelcog. Not a big deal by any means but just thought I'd say it anyway. Though if editing would take more than 5 seconds or you don't feel like it, I wouldn't mind if you didn't bother.

Just got through watching a lot of the vids, some pretty good matches in there. A very big thanks goes to Doctor DooM for taking the time to record, organise and upload so much. Also, I don't know how youtube videos work from an uploader's perspective as in if you can pop in real quick and edit things and whatnot but my matches have my name as Coblecog rather than Cobelcog. Not a big deal by any means but just thought I'd say it anyway. Though if editing would take more than 5 seconds or you don't feel like it, I wouldn't mind if you didn't bother.

Not a problem, will do. :) It'd be awesome in future if I could get some kind of list of who's played who and their correct names. Something to think about!

Not a problem, will do. :) It'd be awesome in future if I could get some kind of list of who's played who and their correct names. Something to think about!

Thanks man. I wanted the name change so it would be easy enough somewhere down the line to just look back at any of these old matches. A definitive list of everyone and their match-ups with each other is certainly a concept I'd like to see in effect some day.

Thanks man. I wanted the name change so it would be easy enough somewhere down the line to just look back at any of these old matches. A definitive list of everyone and their match-ups with each other is certainly a concept I'd like to see in effect some day.

That's something we're discussing right now, hopefully won't be as far away as you'd think.

There's a youtube channel already in existence which I will be using to generate playlists too.

That's something we're discussing right now, hopefully won't be as far away as you'd think.

There's a youtube channel already in existence which I will be using to generate playlists too.

Oh, excellent. Sounds good, Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I just remembered this:

http://neoempire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141442&postcount=11

North vs South - I called it back in February. Boo-yah.

Advertisement