Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno Ranbat 6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Honestly I feel like there will have to be, at some point, a change of venue - it'd be great if we could work something out with one of the Dublin uni gamesocs (think Terry was talking to one of the guys in DCU gamesoc who have a nice room full of xboxes and comfy seats).

Unfortunately, the mezzanine has actually closed down! Had a look in there recently and everything is gone, tv's computers and xboxs. No idea where they have gone

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The allied nations here would have no problem keeping an eye on bison's dirty tricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'd be happy to step forward to help judge, if that's alright with everyone. Pretty familiar with the ruleset having helped Azza formulate it.

@ animaX: Noooooo! Man hope that's only temporary...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'd be happy to step forward to help judge, if that's alright with everyone. Pretty familiar with the ruleset having helped Azza formulate it.

@ animaX: Noooooo! Man hope that's only temporary...

I can't see anyone having a problem with that. In fairness i think there are quite a few regulars who are trusted/trustworthy, it's a good community.

Though the likelihood of having anything to do is low, this isn't Norcal v Socal retarded bull****.

Yeah, I highly doubt a situation will arise where it's necessary either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yes Yes lulled into a false sense of security....muhahahahahahahahah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

we need a player from bray for me to have a scrap with.

So what day is going to be picked azza?

The 5th.

Thread title should be changed or lock this and start a new one imo.

I'll leave this open for discussion on the event and create a new thread for sign ups.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Will there be consoles for casual play for those of us who will probably be knocked out first round?

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Will there be consoles for casual play for those of us who will probably be knocked out first round?

Yarp. Always is. Always an hour or so casual play before the tourney starts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mods, maybe you should lock the poll.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Mods, maybe you should lock the poll.

On mobile, it'll be sorted later.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Will some of the matches be recorded?

Will some of the matches be recorded?

I'm hoping to be clever this time and bring along an extension lead. That'll mean I'll get a good few.

If I can work in conjunction with kiki, we could get a significant % of the matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Good good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Hmmm, the poll seems somehow to have changed. I wonder who could have done it....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

if i can make it i could bring my cam

A-Trak wrote: »
    Hmmm, the poll seems somehow to have changed. I wonder who could have done it....

No idea...
    Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    if i can make it i could bring my cam

The more the merrier I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Lads I can't remember who has one, but if anyone has a madcatz fightpad for the Xbox could they bring it along?

My brother has busted another one and can't play on anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Lads I can't remember who has one, but if anyone has a madcatz fightpad for the Xbox could they bring it along?

Just how unreliable are those pads?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I don't think I'll be able to come down even for casuals this weekend. I think I've got a case of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) in my right thumb. So have a good one lads :) and I hope an Akuma wins.

+1 Reason: Make a stick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A-Trak, can I buy that busted pad please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I'll be bringing my madcatz one for Ps3. Its the same pad but he'll have to play ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I'm hoping to be clever this time and bring along an extension lead. That'll mean I'll get a good few.

If I can work in conjunction with kiki, we could get a significant % of the matches.

Is said extension lead to be included in the bag?

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Is said extension lead to be included in the bag?

Narp. I was going to contact you on thurs anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll bring mine in. (I swear I'll remember this time >< )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

might pop in and have a quick gander on my lunch break. Where in this place does the tourney take place(upstairs,basement...)? and would a randomer off the street like myself be allowed to come in and watch?

• Advertisement

might pop in and have a quick gander on my lunch break. Where in this place does the tourney take place(upstairs,basement...)? and would a randomer off the street like myself be allowed to come in and watch?

Just wander right in and pop up the stairs. You don't have to pay a penny unless you play. :) don't even have to talk to the guys behind the counter.

Advertisement