Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The who is playing the halftime Superbowl thread

• 12-11-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭

The answer is there. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

eagle eye wrote: »
    The answer is there. :D

Who? :D:D Will Baba O'Riley be there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Can't stand the half-time shows. Even when they get a good band the performance is awful. Wheeling out a bunch of "actors" as fans and getting them to jump up and down with the stupidest fakest smilies in the world, does my head in. I'd much prefer if they interviewed guests there or lets say the HOF inductees or heaven forbid actually go over some of the big plays of the 1st half.

In saying that, seeing Gary glitter whack out this at HT would be classic. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Can't stand the half-time shows. Even when they get a good band the performance is awful. Wheeling out a bunch of "actors" as fans and getting them to jump up and down with the stupidest fakest smilies in the world, does my head in. I'd much prefer if they interviewed guests there or lets say the HOF inductees or heaven forbid actually go over some of the big plays of the 1st half.

In saying that, seeing Gary glitter whack out this at HT would be classic. :pac:

Yeah classic tune but could you imagine if they let a convicted pedophile sing on stage at it :D:D:D They tried banning his music in a lot of the stadiums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

It's pretty obvious that they're playing it safe since the Janet incident but it would be nice if they'd have a band from this generation playing. Fortunately the Lingere Bowl airs at the same time:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'm going for Whitney Houston,

New album out and tour next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Sea Devils wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious that they're playing it safe since the Janet incident but it would be nice if they'd have a band from this my generation playing.
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Green Day could have a chance.

Stadium tour next year and previous with the NFL through their song for the Saints.

Advertisement