Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shops ordering items.

• 12-11-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Would a clothes shop order in an item that's not stocked in their shop but is on their website?
    Basically i've found a dress on the Warehouse website that I would really like to get for a wedding next month. However it is not available to order online in my size and I've been to four Warehouse stores and none of them stock it. I asked a girl in one of them to check the product number and see if any other stores might have it but she only had a limited number of stores on their database. She was new and didnt know anything about ordering stuff in so i thought i'd ask if anyone here knows anything about it?

I'll probably ring them tomorrow anyway but someone here might be able to help :)

And I know I may have to give up on in but I've fallen in love with it and it's so frustrating not being able to find it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I doubt Warehouse order items in. I'm not 100% sure but I've worked for River Island and Topshop and neither of those stores did it or do it now so I'm guessing Warehouse runs along the same lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

I work in the Warehouse and we will order in stuff for you

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

oh brilliant thank you!
    which warehouse do you work in showmered?

Advertisement