Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x08 "Time" **SPOILERS**

• 12-11-2009 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

I havn't watch this yet since I don;t want to ruin the episode for myself but I know other don't have the same concerns.

WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR EP AIRING SAT 14TH US or Next Thursday in Ireland.

Hitfix has an exclusive #SGU clip from Friday's ep "Time"!
    What's Wrong With Chloe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

poll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,627 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its Thursday.

Also: Only I may dance. Sit perfectly still!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Not in this club......
    Overheal wrote: »

Also: Only I may dance. Sit perfectly still!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

What the? I thought there was a leak before I clicked through. :(

I will not watch this folly. Clips? Pish posh. Saturday morning beckons, away with you young chaps!

Really, Really needs to marked as a Pre-Airing Discussion. Why do you have to break the format BOFH?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

This thread fails.

Little bit. Im not checking out this spoiler. Too soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was great, but a bit head wrecking (in a good way).
    The first episode this season I think I'll need to watch again.
    I guess the ending means they managed to prevent
    Chloe from dying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Good episode. Liked the firefights and Greer's "GET SOME!" lol
    Good to see the darker plot and action isnt a flash in the pan thing too, the deaths were fairly graphic for prime time tv and lent a lot of weight to the tension accompanied by the night time, rain and claustrophobic jungle.

Eli is such a weak character, every episode all he does is whinge and whine.... "Oh my mom" .... "oh Chloe" blah blah blah. Fatass needs a find a pair and stop moping round like a f**king teenage girl.

Best ep so far.

I think youll see that from him going into end of season though. He's already nearly lost the doublechin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

hightower1 wrote: »
    Eli is such a weak character, every episode all he does is whinge and whine.... "Oh my mom" .... "oh Chloe" blah blah blah. Fatass needs a find a pair and stop moping round like a f**king teenage girl.
    Have to say I thought this was the first episode where he came across well. I thought he responded way better to their hopeless situation than I thought he would. He took charge of documenting things with the kino and made himself useful defending against the vermin on the planet.

Advertisement