Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windir

• 13-11-2009 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

anyone into them?

only recently found out about the this band, would have loved to see them Live.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

My brother quite likes them so I've heard a good few songs. Doesn't sound too bad but I'm not that mad on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Windir are one of my favourite bands, Valfar was an obsolute genius, all the albums are amazing but would deffo recommend "1184" or "Likferd" if you dont own them by now! They have to be the most under rated Blackmetal/Folk (what ever you wanna call them)!!

windir-1184.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    Windir are one of my favourite bands, Valfar was an obsolute genius, all the albums are amazing but would deffo recommend "1184" or "Likferd" if you dont own them by now! They have to be the most under rated Blackmetal/Folk (what ever you wanna call them)!!

windir-1184.jpg

Have you heard of Cor Scorpii? I ask because Cor Scorpii is comprised of former members of Windir and they sound very much like Windir!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

They sound pretty good, I will check them out asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Have you heard of Cor Scorpii? I ask because Cor Scorpii is comprised of former members of Windir and they sound very much like Windir!

Hell yeah bring on the Sognametal!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

going to track down some Cor Scorpii.
    Cheers

Advertisement