Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox deal in Smyths

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

hey you can get a 360 arcade in dunnes for €159 they also have DSi's for €149, was in there today and seen them.. ive update the overall list i done up with prices for all the usual shops around town, prices on here for ps3 ds wii and 360.
    http://www.gamersireland.ie/?p=1054

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

best deal i saw yesterday was:
    Elite 120gb
    Extra controller, Lego Batman, Pure
    Mirrors Edge and Fifa 10

all for 225 in HMV

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Elite 120gb
    Mirrors Edge and Fifa 10

all for 225 in HMV

€239.99 in HMV on henry street :( i presume you saw that offer in cork?

also theres an offer in the gamestop magazine for Elite Console, Extra Wireless Controller, FIFA 10, Lego Batman, Pure, Wireless Network Adapter all for €269.99 which is pretty incredible but not sure if the offer is still valid..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Elite 120gb
    Mirrors Edge and Fifa 10

all for 225 in HMV

Picked this pack today for 239 changed mirrors edge for Gears of war 2 . Seemed to be the best deal around.

Do they usually allow you to change games in a package?

• Advertisement

SD7792 wrote: »
    Do they usually allow you to change games in a package?

The lads at the till said I could change mirrors for a game of the same value or put the price of it off another game . The batman and pure game come with the controller so you cant change them. Dont know if its standard practise but they were nice lads.

rocco wrote: »
    The lads at the till said I could change mirrors for a game of the same value or put the price of it off another game . The batman and pure game come with the controller so you cant change them. Dont know if its standard practise but they were nice lads.
    Excellent. Whats the value of the game out of interest?

Excellent. Whats the value of the game out of interest?

Gears of war 2 was reduced to 18 . I was going to put the money towards cod2 but decided Ill let someone get that for me as a crimbo present :P .

rocco wrote: »
    Gears of war 2 was reduced to 18 . I was going to put the money towards cod2 but decided Ill let someone get that for me as a crimbo present :P .
    So mirrors edge is worth €18 then?

Also any idea how much i'd get for trading in lego batman & pure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Not a whole lot, maybe 18 for the two of them? Mind you I think they're crap so I could be biased

• Advertisement

The price of Mirrors was €22 . I will try bring back pure and The lego Batman one as well but I couldnt do it there and then as they are bundled with the wireless controller.

Advertisement