Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tin Whistle Lessons in Skerries

Options
  • 13-11-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get Tin Whistle lessons in the Skerries area? If anyone out there gives lessons, feel free to PM me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You can get lessons in the evening up at the secondary school. Used to do them myself. They were on a Tuesday at the time and very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭squonk

Was that the VEC course they were running? Jim Grant used to do it. I rang them up about it a while ago, last year maybe and they were saying that the teacher hadn't run it in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I can't remember to be honest. Was a good few years ago that I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

squonk wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get Tin Whistle lessons in the Skerries area? If anyone out there gives lessons, feel free to PM me!

Rince Ceol Fingal have lessons in a number of discipilines. Will P.M. you the contacts. They are fairly decent group of people.

Advertisement