If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19"/20" TV

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Morning All,

Could you give me a quote for what models you have available in the 19"/20" size range please?

Cheers
    Whitey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi there Whiteboard

I have two TV's that may interest you.
    the 19PFL3404 and the 22PFL3404 - Philips dont produce a 20" screen size anymore.

Both of these are Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV's.

This is the spec for the 22" - the 19" is the same, just smaller.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/22pfl3403_10/22pfl3403_10_pss_eng.pdf

The 19" sells for €249.99 and the 22" for €279.99 in store but you can deduct your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount from both these prices.

I have both these in stock at the moment so If one suits buzz me on 01 474 0788 and we can chat!
    Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

EDIT TO PREVIOUS POST!!!
    Hi there Whiteboard

I have two TV's that may interest you.
    the 19PFL3404 and the 22PFL3404 - Philips dont produce a 20" screen size anymore.

Both of these are Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV's.

This is the spec for the 22" - the 19" is the same, just smaller.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/22pfl3403_10/22pfl3403_10_pss_eng.pdf

The 19" sells for €249.99 and the 22" for €279.99 in store but you can deduct your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount from both these prices.

I have both these in stock at the moment so If one suits buzz me on 01 474 0788 and we can chat!
    Cheers
    Ash
    Nicola on behalf of Ash / John:

Hi Guys,

Apologies about the previous post. Ash made an error in the pricing on the 22". :eek:

This was @ €279.99 including the Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount.

Unfortunately the price has gone up to €319.99 less your Philips Shop Boards 10% discount so it would be €287.99.

Apologies again for any confusion! :o

Thanks to all, Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.