Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought a TV form Luzerntech and done a pick-up

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

As per title. They seem to have a pick-up service now but can't find any info on it and tried ringing them but were busy and sent to voice-mail.

Any feedback appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Hi I bought a TV from them a few months back. Opted for the pick up in Blanchardstown. You have to wait for them to email you that it is ready for collection but overall the transaction went smooth. Not too sure on the name of the industrial estate but if you are heading up by the national aquatic centre and it is on ur right hand side keep going up that road and its the last turn on the left .... in throught the security barriers and then turn right.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭cgc5483

pissed wrote: »
    Hi I bought a TV from them a few months back. Opted for the pick up in Blanchardstown. You have to wait for them to email you that it is ready for collection but overall the transaction went smooth. Not too sure on the name of the industrial estate but if you are heading up by the national aquatic centre and it is on ur right hand side keep going up that road and its the last turn on the left .... in throught the security barriers and then turn right.

Sounds alright so, thanks for info. When i go to checkout now it states pick-up Wed 5-7 pm so hope it can be changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Can't be changed, the TV that I got off them broke after 2 weeks and had to get a refund through paypal as they wouldn't refund after me dropping the tv back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

I bought a 42 inch Philips tv from them for 800 euro and tv broke after 2 years. They were a nightmare to deal with and would do nothing at all for me.
    Steer clear from them

Advertisement