Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco online

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Does anybody use Tesco online shopping?

Trying to checkout and keep getting an error

Store:DisplayAvailableSlots->Store:XMLCheckout->GroceryUI error '800a000d'

PROPOGATED:13:Type mismatch

/superstore/deliveryslot.asp, line 99

Does this happen often? Would I be better off hoping in a taxi to the shops?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I had a similar problem a while back but only in IE, when I was using Firefox I had no problems. HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭blueirishangel

I am using Google Chrome. Maybe that is it?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭blueirishangel

Ahhhhh it emptied my basket!

There goes my attempt at online groceries.....

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭measurement

Back in February I got a cheery confirmation tellling me I would receive my clubcard in about 3 weeks.
    Its the end of April now, so I went to the website to find contact details. I haven't got an EIR landline, so I'm not going to phone an 1800 number, so I wanted to email them.
    I'm still on the .ie site, but as soon as I go to complete the email, I'm on the GB site, which won't recognise my post code nor my Eircode. (by the way I had already replied to the confirmation email from February, which bounced saying TESCO couldn't find the address in their system! Really? They sent the confirmation so what are they talking about?
    Its not worth bothering with snailmail - i'll just go back to Dunnes if it doesn't turn up soon.
    Any similar experiences?
    (moderator, please move if you think its in the wrong place)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Wrong forum indeed, and I’m not sure why you bumped a 10 year old thread rather than starting a new one. I’d suggesting contacting Tesco’s customer service team via Twitter.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement