Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro evo 2010

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hello all pro evo fans. I think pro evo 2010 is class. Every year I cant wait for the new game to come out. Many people in various threads here say the new game is bad, not true in my opinion. You cannot turn around after playing a few games and say this is crap or I want to trade it in, just give the game a chance. After a while (as in a few weeks) you will notice subtle changes and just little things that make you realize this version is different and better than those that went before.
    If you like to score good goals from distance for instance you can. The shots don't always go in but you can get just as much enjoyment from seeing your effort crashing off the angle of the post and crossbar. The realism in players faces is crazy. Its cool to watch the players facial expressions close up in the replays.
    Scoring headers and sidefooted volleys from crosses is a great improvement from previous versions. Through balls that go between fullback and center back look great when the striker runs onto it a buries it in the net.
    The only drawback I have is that the game is very easy even on top player mode. I started a master league and after 18 matches had scored 33 goals and conceded none and I wouldn't even class myself as being brilliant by any means. The penalty system is one part of the game konami didn't need to touch, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Join my online community Boards.ie Community. The password is duffer.

Advertisement