Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR BOARDS MEMBERS

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi all I have just set up a community for boards.ie members for pes 2010 on pc. The name is Boards.ie Community and the password is duffer. If you want to find me online my user name is percyo.

Some people in other threads have posted about connection issues. I have played a good few games online and most connections are fine. I often see my connection go from green before a game to amber once the game kicks off but it doesn't result in any issues. Also I have played against guys who had a red icon but the game played fine. Remember there are always people who for whatever reason do not want to play fair such as guys slowing down gameplay when you are attacking or quitting early when they are losing. Unfortunately these gimps will always be around we just have to take the good with the bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mkeane

next time i'm online ill check it out
    my username is mocathain

Advertisement