Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URBAN EXTREME IN ASSOCATION WITH POINT2PRODUCTIONS CALENDER OF EVENTS FOR DECEMBER

Options
  • 13-11-2009 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

In Association with POINT2PRODUCTION ,URBAN EXTREME are running the following events for December,
    On Wednesday the 9th and Sunday 13th.. of December we have

:cool:Bouncer Hunt :cool:.

what is this you might ask, well have you ever being not allowed into a night club and have the bouncer tell you to go:eek::eek: or being refused access because you do not have id:eek::eek: .
    well now it payback .....................time
    a bit of fun though :Dwe will have :cool:Big Bouncers:cool: here with their Bouncer shirts on and regardless of how many players we get to play this event it will only be a 12 man team of bouncers yes its payback time :D:D:D
    On the 9th wed.
    the event will run from 4 to 6 then a break for BBQ for an hour then run again from 7 to 9 .
    It is only 20 euros to play event or if you need rental it will be 35 euros.If you would like to come for a 2 hour session it is 15 euros to play also rentals are limited and booking out fast .
    And yes the infamous G-TAC Burger is coming back :pac::pac:.
    Then on Sunday the 13th.
    the event will run from 11 to 1 and then a break from 1 to 2 for BBQ and then run again from
    2 to 4 ,same prices apply.
    It is going to be great fun and some brillant new game sceanarios ready and waiting to go including some fantastic new props to make games even harder to play .so you can book for either event by ringing or booking line and let Andrea or Jenny know what day you would like to book for .

our next event is for the 20th of december will announce details later today about this ..........................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

thanks to the lads at point2 for zombie requiem and a bouncerhunt you say:D:D:D sounds fun bout time there was pay back issued to them c**ks:mad::mad: count me in should be fun;);) count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 point2productio

thanks to the lads at point2 for zombie requiem and a bouncerhunt you say:D:D:D sounds fun bout time there was pay back issued to them c**ks:mad::mad: count me in should be fun;);) count me in

now hawk_eyes84 lets not forget this is a airsoft event not an actual bouncer vigilante hunt :p:p:p as much as a lot of people would like it to be:D:D:D and for you and any of your student friends this will be run a couple of times a year all goin well so you dont have to take out all your rage at once, with any luck this event will be made available to students nationwide in time so if you cant make this one dont worry we hope to be at a site near you soon .

big thanks again to martin evelyn and the g-tac team for lettin us host what hopes to be another eventfull night and day

with regards
    :)all the lads at point2productions:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Put me down for the 9th, Im good to go as things stand, just need a mask held!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

:D
    G-TAC wrote: »
    In Association with POINT2PRODUCTION ,URBAN EXTREME are running the following events for December,

:cool:Bouncer Hunt :cool:.

what is this you might ask, well have you ever being not allowed into a night club and have the bouncer tell you to go:eek::eek: or being refused access because you do not have id:eek::eek: .
    a bit of fun though :Dwe will have :cool:Big Bouncers:cool: here with their Bouncer shirts on and regardless of how many players we get to play this event it will only be a 12 man team of bouncers yes its payback time :D:D:D
    On the 9th wed.
    the event will run from 4 to 6 then a break for BBQ for an hour then run again from 7 to 9 .
    It is only 20 euros to play event or if you need rental it will be 35 euros.If you would like to come for a 2 hour session it is 15 euros to play also rentals are limited and booking out fast .
    And yes the infamous G-TAC Burger is coming back :pac::pac:.
    Then on Sunday the 13th.
    the event will run from 11 to 1 and then a break from 1 to 2 for BBQ and then run again from
    It is going to be great fun and some brillant new game sceanarios ready and waiting to go including some fantastic new props to make games even harder to play .so you can book for either event by ringing or booking line and let Andrea or Jenny know what day you would like to book for .

our next event is for the 20th of december will announce details later today about this ..........................
    20th. of December event is as follows

URBAN EXTREME CHRISTMAS PARTY
    We are having a christmas party here at Urban Extreme on the 20th. of December it will be only €25.00 to play the whole day we will have spotprizes galore hidden around the site and will have 2 teams The good Santa's and The Grinch Santa's again this is in assocation with POINT2PRODUCTIONS .We have brillant game sceanarios set up for the day ,and some lovely christmas food as well .please let us know on thread or ring our usual booking line number thankyou.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Events added to calendar. Sounds like fun, best of luck!

• Advertisement

ok guys bouncerhunt is bookin up fast and the posters are only up today so far there is 15 for the wed and 21 for the sunday players from all over the country comin to get a crack at the bouncers so lads and ladies of the airsoft world if you interested in gettin some pay back at the bouncers book sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

i dont care what you say, a chance to get back at bouncers.....:cool: il take em all on by myself if i have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Events added to calendars, teammates texted, ready to rock'n'roll :D

Phractal wrote: »
    Events added to calendars, teammates texted, ready to rock'n'roll :D

if you could let either ourselves or evelyn know numbers if you havnt already so we can organise rentals if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭mac500

hi do ya need to have a team or be part of a team to play these games, or are teams picked with all the players that turn up?

Thanks

• Advertisement

mac500 wrote: »
    hi do ya need to have a team or be part of a team to play these games, or are teams picked with all the players that turn up?

Thanks

no for the two december events that are coming up teams are not needed the bouncerhunt is a team of 12 or 15 bouncers against everyone else that turns up and the chritmas party the teams will be divided on the day but for that one if you have a team we can keep you together if you would like.

if you are lookin at playin either event book asap if you require rentals as there is a limited number available, lookin forward to seein you all at these two events and playin with some of the countries best airsofters again see you guys soon

Ill let ye know once certain :D

Zombie Rec was AWESOME

Phractal wrote: »
    Ill let ye know once certain :D

Zombie Rec was AWESOME

no prob and thanks zombie req was our first event and proved a big hit, the events will gradually get bigger and better and lookin forward to havin you play wat is shaping up to be an epic event dont think the bouncers know wat they are in for there has been interest in one or two bouncers in particular and i quote 3 different phone calls "is that big lanky fool from supermacs goin to be there" and in answer to your questions yes 2 or 3 of the supermacs bouncers will be there.

Well it was EXTREMELY well done. I was in the first wave to go I believe - absolutely LOVED it. I then got to play with the Zombie team - Nathan asked (we were stranded for several more hours anyway) and we got to shoot up the poor feckers trying to get through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

i have to agree it was class and hopefully this bouncerhunt is goin to be epic the lads are only startin out and if they can keep things as good as the zombie game and as good as this one sounds they will do well in the airsoft world. and that lanky fool is all i needed to hear especially the big fella that thinks he is all that and the bald guy i cant wait for some good old fashion airsoft payback:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭cormac128

id love to come to the bouncer hunt but i have no way to get up from limerick me and my gun really want to go out and have some fun but if anyones going up from limerick id love a lift lol

cormac128 wrote: »
    id love to come to the bouncer hunt but i have no way to get up from limerick me and my gun really want to go out and have some fun but if anyones going up from limerick id love a lift lol

Hi Cormac I am sure there is people coming up from limerick for event ask on the limerick thread in the main form and I am sure you will get a responce regards evelyn

cormac128 wrote: »

Where abouts in Limerick are you min from, Im hoping to go and may have a free seat, not sure yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭mac500

hi, you can put me down for the 9th and the 20th (christmas party) if there is still places

• Advertisement

killinator im in kildimo on the n69 but i can meet pretty much anywhere in limerick

If you can find someone else in the mean time, then I suggest you go with them becasue I cant guarantee i'll even be available to go myself,
    But I'll keep ya posted anyway

cool.gifBouncer Hunt cool.gif.

what is this you might ask, well have you ever being not allowed into a night club and have the bouncer tell you to goeek.gifeek.gif or being refused access because you do not have ideek.gifeek.gif .
    a bit of fun though biggrin.gifwe will have cool.gifBig Bouncerscool.gif here with their Bouncer shirts on and regardless of how many players we get to play this event it will only be a 12 man team of bouncers yes its payback time biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
    On the 9th wed.
    And yes the infamous G-TAC Burger is coming back pacman.gifpacman.gif.
    Then on Sunday the 13th.

who else is coming this looking to be a fantastic event the poor bouncers they wont no what hit them ............we have lovely G-tac burgers and jumbo hot dogs on the menu as well and free vip access entry into karma nightclub discount drinks and vip area area for people who have attend the event . looking forward to having you guys down thankyou to karma night club in galway for the prizes for event. dont forget to ring our booking line number to book your spot.

really want to come but cant get a lift also have a few friends that wanna come 'sobs':(

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

its gonna be unbelievable crack meow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

We will be their at 8 on the wends, not too sure about our numbers. Looking forward to it.

Going to close this thread as the other 2 are now open for each event.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement