Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vidzone

Options
  • 13-11-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Has anybody started using Vidzone on PS3?

I just thought I'd come on here and let anybody into music with a PS3 know it's bloody awesome.

It's basically an on demand music video streaming service on your tele. I know there's plenty on the auld PC, but to have it on your tv so conveniently is brilliant for many reasons. One being great for house parties :)

Almost any video I could think of adding to my playlist I could find (almost).

And there is some great pre-made playlists that will help you discover some new music and keep up with the charts (if thats your bag).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I DO! And may I say it's fucking awesome! 14 Alice In Chains videos, that's what everyone needs to see!

Advertisement