Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Recommendation svp

• 13-11-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an ancient Nokia which I kept as I had a car kit which I used for charging etc. I have sold the car so am thinking of a new phone.

I'm a bit of a technophobe so it has to be simple.
    Am on vodafone bill pay.
    I would like:
    easy to use
    light (handbag already v heavy!!)
    camera
    world band (maybe they all have nowadays but when I last bought this was not the case)
    price - don't know
    should look good!

Doesn't have to have internet access, radio or anything else of that kind.

Many thanks for any help:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Since 'looks good' is somewhat subjective, can't you browse Vodafone's website and tell us which ones you like, and then we can make a more useful recommendation?!?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

ouch! exactly - if looks are subjective then that's what I'm interested in - other people's subjective opinions - so the more the merrier.

You say I should look at the vodafone website - doos that mean I can only buy from vodafone?

Advertisement