Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 year old really caught me today

Options
  • 13-11-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Jamie is five today but had his party last night. Tried to make him leave presents but gave up and he got his presents last night. Up for school today, happy birthday little sausage,

"Where's my presents? daddy!!"

You got them last night, yes but my birthday presents that you get on your birthday...

you got them last night but they where my party presents.
    Next year presents on actual birthday, little chancer :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Re-Wrap:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

tinner777 wrote: »
    Tried to make him leave presents but gave up and he got his presents last night.
    Ah you caved!, but on the positive side you have legend negotiator in the making. Now if you could only make that power work for you as opposed to against...

BINGO! - the next time someone from either a phone, internet, tv, or energy company calls about new rates and special offers put him on the phone. Sure the savings to be made, the lad will pay for his own upbringing.

Why didn't I think of this sooner.

Advertisement