If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG42LF7700

Options
  • 13-11-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

I was looking to order on of these TVs (LG42LF7700). I notice on your site that they are available from the shop pick up only. Shouldn't have any problem travelling up to Belfast if needs be, but if you could recommend how best to get one of these before christmas, it would be great. Are there many in stock at the moment.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Supply of this screen is getting tighter and tighter at the moment but some should still be available for collection at the Belfast store Next weekend.

LG 42LF7700 is currently priced at £549.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lf7700/lg-42lf77starstar

If you want to PM me a contact number I can give you a buzz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭Morgans

Thanks very much for the update. PM Sent.

Hi Kenny,

Noticed you online (doing a sterling job answering queries!!) and just wondering if there is any update that you could give me on this?

Sorry in advance for pestering. Its obvious how busy you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tom.

I have some coming in this weekend but as yet i'm not sure as to the quantity that I am going to get.

We have a few customer orders to sort out before we get to yours but if we get enough or if some customers cancel, then we'll be on the blower to you.

Hope this helps but we'll keep in touch as to any progress.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave, Keep us in mind. Any extra notice that you could give us on making the trip up would be great. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

My brother picked one of these up in the store last Saturday,delighted with it,receiving loads of channels on the DTV tuner,Five,Dave,Sky 3,Sky Sports News,BBC 3 & 4,ITV 3 & 4,E4 among others.He's looking forward to getting the dish up and enjoying the Freesat. :)

Glad to hear it Invicible. Itching to get my hands on one. Fingers crossed.

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread here, but wanted to give a public thank you to those at Richer Sounds for helping me with the TV. Echoing what loads of others have said, great service. Thanks once again for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sharkeym

Hi Folks,

picked one of these up last Friday week. Excellent product, price and service. Freesat picture exceptional.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.