Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies PES 2010 PSN tourny

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'll be on Saturday night. It's the only time I'm free unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

so will we try start up a league or a cup, or both!? :)

i'm guessing it gonna be difficult to get everyone online at the same time, we could set up a cup tho, give everybody 3/4 days to play the match etc. mind, could do the same for a league. draw up fixtures that have to be played by a certain time.

the alternative would be if we got a number of people online at the same time some night, could finish a whole competition on a given night.

or, we could run all of the above, concurrently!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I shall be on this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

is there any way of setting up a league in the community section? that way at least when theres 2 people on at the same time they can just play rather than arranging games.

had a few games against glenaldo last night and using the smaller teams is the only way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i should be online tonight around 9 or 9.30

• Advertisement

is there any way of setting up a league in the community section? that way at least when theres 2 people on at the same time they can just play rather than arranging games.

had a few games against glenaldo last night and using the smaller teams is the only way to go.
    I know you mainly beat me but my Scholes=esque volley will be youtubed when i get the chance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Voltwad wrote: »
    I know you mainly beat me but my Scholes=esque volley will be youtubed when i get the chance ;)

if you can you should put it up, i couldnt believe it made it through. your lob in that game was nice too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sanji

I'd like to play some online PES.

PSN username - src-sanji

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Just joined the Boards.ie community. Are yous still using it or whats the story? Any leagues in the offing?

Just joined the Boards.ie community. Are yous still using it or whats the story? Any leagues in the offing?
    It's difficult to get eveyone on at the same time. I would be willing to assist in setting up a tourny schedule though.

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    It's difficult to get eveyone on at the same time. I would be willing to assist in setting up a tourny schedule though.

As was mentioned previously maybe the best thing to do is to set up a league/cup with fixtures played whenever people happen to be online

Yeah cool, or alternatively we can just get names off this and set deadlines for people

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

We made a community but whenever I login and go to community its empty. Always. Its a shame cos could be a laugh if we got a league going.

We could always use the www.pesrankings.com website to set up a tourney. It's dead easy

http://pesrankings.com/event/7160/LATE-NIGHT-%28-BEAT-TO-STEAL%29/

online league starting in 20 mins for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I played a game last week with windmill warrior, 2 good games, a bit of lag. IF anybody still uses this, we should organise a time to log on. Say 9pm tomorrow night?

thorbarry wrote: »
    I played a game last week with windmill warrior, 2 good games, a bit of lag. IF anybody still uses this, we should organise a time to log on. Say 9pm tomorrow night?

Good reaction to this then I see!
    Enjoyed those games thorbarry. Myself and Meath77 have played a few games in this community as well and its great, you get a really good connection with no lag. It can be very dodgy in the normal lobbies and quick match mode for connections.
    So if any of yis see me online and fancy a game just send me a message.

oh, one other thing, we noticed the games we played in the boards comm were not ranking matches. Any way to change that? Maybe the person who created the community can change it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

This is a great idea, joined the league (Meath77) but most of the time there's no one online. We need more people to join. Since MW2 came out no one is playing PES anymore!

Advertisement