Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse To Play Stadium Shows In Manchester & Wembley

Options
  • 13-11-2009 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

http://muse.mu/news/article/543/2010-uk-stadium-dates-announced/

Muse are extremely pleased to announce two UK stadium shows for September 2010.

Saturday 4th September 2010
    Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground

Saturday 11th September 2010
    London Wembley Stadium

Tickets go on general sale at 09:00 Friday 20th November and will be priced at £45.00 plus booking fee. In addition, level 2 seating at Wembley will be available at £65.00 plus booking fee.

For full ticket purchase details click on the dates below. Maximum 6 tickets per applicant. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Please be aware of unofficial sites selling tickets. If in doubt, please only buy tickets from websites linked to from muse.mu.

Pre-sale information coming soon...!

I was at one of the Wembley shows a couple of years back and it was amazing. I would definately be tempted again.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They said in an interview that they will be back over here during the summer so i could see either Marley/RDS or Phoenix Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Or Oxegen (I really do hope not)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'd say it'll be between Phoinex/Landsdowne, a lá Coldplay.

Mushy wrote: »
    I'd say it'll be between Phoinex/Landsdowne, a lá Coldplay.

Forgot about Landsdowne . Yea i would hope they dont play Oxegen. What about EP i know its a long shot but it would def make me go to EP

Just got my tickets for Wembley. Only 3 years too late, but what they hey! I love pre-sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Not really that bothered about this, Id only travel to see them in a really small venue. Still I might reconsider closer to the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just got my ticket, anyone else going? :D

Other thread here...look down more.

But yeah, got tickets on Wednesday. Pity its so far away.

EDIT: Which date are you going to? There be one on the Friday now too. I'm going Saturday..if last time is anythingto go by, that may have more random stuff:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I saw that thread alright but I thought it was more to do with the gig in the o2, so thought I'd start a new one. Mods feel free to merge?

I got my ticket for the sat gig, I didn't realise they've announced a gig for Friday already?

Yeah it's far away but Wembley will be something special!

No there is another thread for Wembley/Manchester aswell, on next page)or one after that).

But yeah, got Saturday in the pre-sale, promises to be huge. And with it being the 2nd night, they'll prob play better songs/set like last time. Lovely stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

/threads merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

They're doing Paris twice as well

Kinda wish they'd announce it all at once. Went to Wembley but might be interested in Paris too.

They are likely to play Phoenix Park as was said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

8th June 2010 - San Siro Stadium, Milan, Italy
    19th June 2010 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Stadium shows in Holland and Italy also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

hmmmm

I like Nijmegen, that might be a trip to consider, just waiting to hear if Arrow Rock is going ahead next year - once they say yey or nay I'll sort something out.....

never been to the new Wembley though......must see if theres still tickets available.....such a popular band these days though....

http://muse.mu/news/article/666/uk-line-ups-announced/

These are just the UK support bands. Others are listed elsewhere. Lily Allen...quality stuff right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The first Wembley show has awful support.

I only saw Lily Allen and was found it cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

1:53 onwards. Sounds like a crazy stage setup. They're finally getting a UFO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I can't wait for the Wembley gig! Lily Allen tops it off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ninwilky

I know lily allen is meant to be supporting but she had an injury or something a week or two ago and i was wondering is there any word on someone taking her place?

• Advertisement

Are Biffy not doing it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

ninwilky wrote: »
    I know lily allen is meant to be supporting but she had an injury or something a week or two ago and i was wondering is there any word on someone taking her place?

I'm pretty sure it's still her, the Big Pink and White Rabbits on the Friday.
    Are Biffy not doing it again?
    They are but only on the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

Has anyone else not received tickets for the Saturday Wembley show yet?

I've emailed Seetickets and am waiting for a reply.. Worried now because I'm going over on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Has anyone else not received tickets for the Saturday Wembley show yet?

I've emailed Seetickets and am waiting for a reply.. Worried now because I'm going over on Wednesday.

From my experience on a green day forum with their wembley show....everyone from Ireland who ordered with seetickets had to pick up at the box office.

You had the choice between picking them up from the Box Office and paying £3 to get them posted to you. I went for getting them sent to me. It says they're all still being dispatched but my friend who's also going got his on Monday :/

edit: Tried to ring Seetickets but only getting an automated response saying that they're still being dispatched. I just want to make sure I'll be able to get in if the ticket's haven't arrived by the time I leave on Wednesday morning! Do you think the receipt will be enough to gain entry?

You had the choice between picking them up from the Box Office and paying £3 to get them posted to you. I went for getting them sent to me. It says they're all still being dispatched but my friend who's also going got his on Monday :/

edit: Tried to ring Seetickets but only getting an automated response saying that they're still being dispatched. I just want to make sure I'll be able to get in if the ticket's haven't arrived by the time I leave on Wednesday morning! Do you think the receipt will be enough to gain entry?

Mine arrived on Tuesday/Wednesday (wasn't here). Keep trying them, worst that'll happen is you will have to pick them up. They look class too btw!

Bloody Seetickets.

The tickets were never even posted to me, despite the CC being charged twice for delivery. Got through to someone and she explained that I'll get the money back but will have to collect the tickets from the Box Office ON THE DAY.

How many other people will be doing this as well? I'm going to be queuing for bloody hours to get the tickets, let alone get inside the arena.

This happened to anyone else? I know of at least 2 others..

edit: Supposedly there was a big f*ckup with dispatching tickets. Possibly affects thousands. Woopdef*ckingdoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Ive had to collect tickets for gigs in wembley before, I wouldn't worry about queuing for tickets. There has never been any queue for tickets or getting in.

BOHS wrote: »
    Ive had to collect tickets for gigs in wembley before, I wouldn't worry about queuing for tickets. There has never been any queue for tickets or getting in.
    That's re-assuring. Just don't fancy having to queue for hours twice. Never been to Wembley so I'm not sure what to expect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

That's re-assuring. Just don't fancy having to queue for hours twice. Never been to Wembley so I'm not sure what to expect.

There might be a bit of a queue by the time you get there...for green day..the tickets weren't even delivered until 30-40 minutes after they were supposed to open the box office :O
    but still plenty of time before opening. and were pretty quick once they got there.

Advertisement