Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse To Play Stadium Shows In Manchester & Wembley

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

People ye may want to check out the Tube works going on this weekend. Many of the lines have partial closures, so check your route now. I be printing off everything today, cant wait to get going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ah even if there is closures they are usually very good with alternative methods. Can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

One time when I went to Wembley, I got the (overground) train service from Marleybone station to Wembley Central station. It's much quicker than taking the tube as there are less stops along the way.

JJ wrote: »
    One time when I went to Wembley, I got the (overground) train service from Marleybone station to Wembley Central station. It's much quicker than taking the tube as there are less stops along the way.

Ah my hotel is beside Moorgate. Only beyond Wembley is the line affected so tis grand for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Has anyone got a link to stage times for tomorrow? I remember seeing it somewhere but can't remember where.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Have fun you lucky people.
    SantryRed wrote: »
    Has anyone got a link to stage times for tomorrow? I remember seeing it somewhere but can't remember where.

Thanks.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/majorevents/muse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

nommm wrote: »

Def a better setlist than the previous night

Superb for sure. I wish they would get rid of Feeling Good.

Does anyone know if any of the shows from this tour are going to be released on DVD?

• Advertisement

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Superb for sure. I wish they would get rid of Feeling Good.

Does anyone know if any of the shows from this tour are going to be released on DVD?

They said they're doing a tour documentary that will show all the different things they did live in different countries since the start of the tour.

nommm wrote: »
    They said they're doing a tour documentary that will show all the different things they did live in different countries since the start of the tour.

I look forward to seeing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

I'd kill to see the drum and bass solo on the DVD. That shít was cool. Oh and Citizen Erased was amazing. I can die happy now.

I'd kill to see the drum and bass solo on the DVD. That shít was cool. Oh and Citizen Erased was amazing. I can die happy now.

That jam was bloody amazing, really want a download for my mp3 player. Really enjoyed the setlist on Saturday, MotP, RBS and CE....just Bliss;)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/wembley-stadium-london-england-13d5e179.html

Click the arrow next to MK Jam for a decent Youtube link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'd love to go to Wembley to see them play. I've seen them several times and they never get old....

One day Matt Bellamy will be my beautiful husband :D

Advertisement