If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

philips living colour lamp query

Options
  • 13-11-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    this question is perhaps more targeted at the philips store rather than richersounds!
    i was looking at the philips living colour lamp
    i was wondering if you had it on sale and for how much?
    thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi J4vier

Yep I do have a couple remaining we normally sell these at €129.99 but Iwas offering them to Boardies at €99.99

so a nice saving to be had.

They are very cool...

want one?
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

hi ash

can i ask you if the one that u have is the 2nd generation?
    and do u have both white and black in stock?

i ll have to wait till the end of the month until i get paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi J4vier

No the 2nd generation versions wont be launched until the 1st quarter of 2010 - pricing on these has yet to be finalised.

No black units remain in stock I'm afraid.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i ll wait until you get those in then Ash,id be happy with a white one as well
    i see pixmania has them for sale already so i hope you ll get them soon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.