Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys 'price parity' for Letterkenny (PCWorld store coming too)

Options
  • 13-11-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Seen this yesterday :

http://www.highlandradio.com/news.php?articleid=000005204

Currys are going to price match their store across the border, not sure for how long.

Also mentioned that a PC World store could be opening.

(Wasnt sure if this should be in bargains or not, it kinda is and kinda isnt!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

more proof that our stores overcharge us.
    if Currys and Tesco can do this for limited periods, why not full time?

im so sick of paying double what i would be charged 15 miles away :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

Ya pure bullshi.t come on like we need a good deal like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Yep its a joke how much more we are charged for stuff. I cant remember the last time I bought anything electrical, like TV's etc, in the town.

Savings to be made by ordering online or taking a trip into Derry are crazy at times. Then some places have the cheek to say we arent supporting the local businesses by doing this! Fair enough it must be tough on them but I'd guarentee these very same businesses would order stock off a supplier further afield if it was cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

take a look through this site and save yourself a few bob. This is where Curry's and PC World get their gear from in the first place
    http://www.dealextreme.com/

Advertisement