Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Doctor [Stargate: Universe SPOILERS]

• 13-11-2009 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If the Col Young was so badly injured and not to mention the Senator in the first ep, and further serious injuries are bound to occur. Why didn't they use the comunication stones and bring on a couple of doctors on board ?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Shhhh

My guess is that in the pilot only Rush and Col Young knew about the stones, and Rush didn't really bother his ass with caring.

As for later than pilot, well no one has got seriously injured yet...
    oh wait (Spoilers : Eps 1 : 7)
    Riley, and that dude who the "bugs" lacerated to death
    ...guess the good folks on destiny don't want to upset TJ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I don't see many doctors queing up to swap bodies with people in a galaxy far far away.

Also, Apart from TJ's kino interview where she questions her qualifications she has coped fine.

Actually now that I think of it........ I'd definitely put my name forward to swap bodies with TJ. ;) (insert dirty thoughts here)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭somuj

martoc wrote: »
    If the Col Young was so badly injured and not to mention the Senator in the first ep, and further serious injuries are bound to occur. Why didn't they use the comunication stones and bring on a couple of doctors on board ?????

Better yet
    If col Young was so badly injured why the hell did he go on such an important mission to retrieve ice. Could harldly walk the episode before
    Overheal wrote: »
    [/spoiler]* ;)
    .cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,627 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

[/spoiler]* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 martoc

Young must just be damn heroic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 tommy.obr

When the ratings start the stop they'll use the stones to introduce guest appearances... Carson Beckett from Atlantis would be a likely candidate due to his popularity....I'm sure they'll bring him in to solve some medical mystery..

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IR240474

They have the same food as the crew had in The Matrix!!

Advertisement