Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mohh student stylists in Athlone

• 13-11-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I just noticed an advert in the Athlone Advertiser for the Mohh Academy in Athlone - they have academy students doing hair styles for great prices - I am just wondering if anyone has gone to them and how their hair turned out (can you pick the cut styles, colours etc that you want done yourself?). I want to get highlights and a nice cut before Christmas but can't spend a fortune, so I'm considering going there!!

If anyone has any experiences with them (or if your a student there) could you please let me know!!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 surfjunkie

got my hair done there about 2 months ago by one of the sudents and was really happy with it. got an overall colour though, not highlights. it does take a little bit longer than usual though as their supervisor keeps an eye on them during the appointment so they do everything carefully. apart from that its same as any appointment, you can ask for whatever styles, colours you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dramaqueen4eva

surfjunkie wrote: »
    got my hair done there about 2 months ago by one of the sudents and was really happy with it. got an overall colour though, not highlights. it does take a little bit longer than usual though as their supervisor keeps an eye on them during the appointment so they do everything carefully. apart from that its same as any appointment, you can ask for whatever styles, colours you want

I was thinking about getting my hair done there for a weddin! what are the prices loke for a wash cut and blow dry does anybody know?? :p:):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭athlone M

dramaqueen4eva, there wash cuts and blowdrys are about 15 euro. they take a long time to do your hair though as they are trying to make sure they do it perfect, which isn't no bad thing also hope your wedding isn't at the weekend as the academy is only open from tues to fri. hth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dramaqueen4eva

athlone M wrote: »
    dramaqueen4eva, there wash cuts and blowdrys are about 15 euro. they take a long time to do your hair though as they are trying to make sure they do it perfect, which isn't no bad thing also hope your wedding isn't at the weekend as the academy is only open from tues to fri. hth

Thanks a million Athlone m, definately going to get my hair done there. the wedding is on a saturday but i want to get my hair done a few days before! once again thanks a million!! :p:D:):D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Amy12345

I thought I was going to the academy, but I was in the real hairdressers. I got a wash, cut and blow dry and was charged €55. It was the worst cut ever! My hair was all uneven and instead of a trim, I got a mullet! Would never go back again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement