Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

nicklauski wrote: »
    Moon, just a quick question. Is it pick whatever team you want for every game? Like two people can be the same team and so on?
    Cheers

Correct! You sign up and pick a team, you have to use that team for the whole leage.

There can be 20 Real Madrids, this league is to rate the players ability and get rid of the muppets who like to last man tackle and solo the ball with the goalie and all that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Correct! You sign up and pick a team, you have to use that team for the whole leage.

There can be 20 Real Madrids, this league is to rate the players ability and get rid of the muppets who like to last man tackle and solo the ball with the goalie and all that!!

Cheers Moon.
    Looking forward to it getting going.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

board name = mufcboy1999
    game tag = greyhound12
    skill level = 17 i think

cheers for that moon

board name = mufcboy1999
    game tag = greyhound12
    skill level = 17 i think

cheers for that moon

You trying to sign up twice?? :p

Last chance for anyone else out there we have 24 confirmed players!

didnt relise i posted twice my bad..

il be on later.. hopefully start well iv been addicted to mw2 lately gona have to blow d dust of fifa lol

• Advertisement

League has been set up.

League Name: Boards Qualifiers
    Abbreviation: bsq
    Password: bsq

Pick any team you want and play as many games as you can over the next couple of months!

Happy gaming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

board name = storybud22
    game tag = storybud22
    skill level = 23 i think???

Sorry about the late reply

are u sure they are the right details etc is that in capitals?

iv searched again and again cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

i entered the password as mentioned above and it said 'incorrect password' ......

Sorted now!

• Advertisement

nice

i picked barca because i taught everyone would pick them or madrid, if i could change i would of picked chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fifapro

how do i join this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

ShadyRoss CHELSEA 1 Djdigitalmouse MAN U 2 Good Game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

i picked barca because i taught everyone would pick them or madrid, if i could change i would of picked chelsea

Just a question, looks like you are a United fan, just wondering why would you pick Chelsea over them? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

do we post results

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yes post results here and myself and Moon will keep an eye on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Greyhound12 Barca 3 - 1 Man Utd The14thLetter.

I think that's what the result was last night. Was late enough playing. Mufcboy 1999 can thank this post just to confirm the result I suppose.

mailrewop (irishPOWER89) Arsenal 2-3 Inter (Gamer CFC) gamercfc

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Just a question, looks like you are a United fan, just wondering why would you pick Chelsea over them? :confused:

dont like united in the game rather chelsea and other teams, you dont have to pick who u support bud:eek:! :L
    dont worry im a united man through n through in reality just im at me best with chelsea
    i use all differnt teams from ipswich to barca to porto just for laugh sometimes i go league 2 etc :L

• Advertisement

gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 1
    Mjens (mjens) Barcelona - 2

(Irish Wolverine) man city 2-1 arsenal (irishpower89)

sorry about that, got a little mixed up

(shadyross) chelsea 2-2 arsenal (irishpower89)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

mailrewop wrote: »
    (mejens) man city 2-1 arsenal (irishpower89)

Thats was me you played against (Irish Wolverine).

Lads just to clarify, myself (Irish Wolverine) and Mr Moon (Dj Digital Moose) are the organisers of the league. You are expected to play each other but do not have to play us, we will play games from time to time to keep an eye on things but it isnt vital to play us. Also we have our own league matches to play so if we dont reply to invites please dont keep inviting us, we are probably busy with our own games if we are playing Fifa. Cheers.

mufcboy1999 (greyhound12) Barcelona - 3
    gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 1

(mjens) barcelona 4-1 arsenal (irishpower89)

p.s. is qualifying based on results like the top three or four people qualify or is it as long as you play fair

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

Mjens (Barcelona) - 4
    IrishPOWER89 (arsenal) - 1

gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 0
    ShadyRoss (ShadyRoss) Chelsea - 2

mailrewop wrote: »
    (mjens) barcelona 4-1 arsenal (irishpower89)

p.s. is qualifying based on results like the top three or four people qualify or is it as long as you play fair

yea i'm curious about that aswell........

• Advertisement

played 10 games so far here are the results so far:

greyhound12 (barca) 3 - 1 (man utd) the14thletter (1st game good result, good game)
    greyhound12 (barca) 2 - 1 (real madrid) trickzter00 (hard match very fast stuff)
    greyhound12 (barca) 5 - 3 (barca) mejens (very tricky mejens had poor connection)
    greyhound12 (barca) 3 - 1 (barca) mejens (x2,but in fairness mejens said sorry)
    greyhound12 (barca) 2 - 2 (chelsea) shadyross (tough game, draw was fair result)
    greyhound12 (barca) 3 - 1 (liverpool) mancho56 (tough game, very good at keepin d ball)
    greyhound12 (barca) 3 - 1 (inter) gamer cfc (another hard game but a good win)
    greyhound12 (barca) 8 - 1 (man city) irish wolverine (not fair teams i feel bad bud)
    greyhound12 (barca) 0 - 1 (chelsea) srooney03 (our connection was lost:( i got d lose)
    greyhound12 (barca) 0 - 4 (chelsea) srooney03 (totally outplayed chelsea bullyed me)

im happy enough so far, i feel chelsea are gona cause me big probs they are all tanks who play anti football with 2 animals up front couldnt get close wth srooney the 2nd match the 1st match was just weird srooney hosted it and the game just froze and he got the win:L done a bit better against shadyross was a good game but in all ye i fear chelsea with barca:L ...

Advertisement