Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Dont know whats up with connection tonight. I (Trickzter00) have accepted all challenges from shadyross, srooney and mjens but it keeps saying session is no longer available soon as we get to the club crest screen. Is it something on my end guys? or just bad connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

dont know bud its strange alright me and srooney lost connection 2.. maybe fifa servers arnt goin great at the mo thats my best guess

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Corholio wrote: »
    Dont know whats up with connection tonight. I (Trickzter00) have accepted all challenges from shadyross, srooney and mjens but it keeps saying session is no longer available soon as we get to the club crest screen. Is it something on my end guys? or just bad connection?

Im havin that 2,it bloody annoying,im hitting the sack anyway so wel go agin 2mor nite,

Enjoyed my first 3 games

Greyhound (Barca)0 1 Srooney03(Chelsea)
    We lost connection with me winning 1-nil dont know what happined
    Greyhound (Barca)0 4 Srooney03(Chelsea)
    Good game,pretty straight forward win i was never really in trouble
    Srooney03(Chelsea)7 - Mjens(Barca)3
    Was 3-0 down after 10mins,he was killin me with messi in the middle and playing first touchs in behind,changed my formation and shut him down,he couldnt cope with the boys up front so a good win in the circumstances

greyhound12 (barca) 2 - 5 (barca) mejens

fair enough i lost but mejens connection was awful again i said this(above) in 2 previous games and i won so its not an excuse... surely playin with a bad connection is just as bad as hacking down someone 1 v 1 with keeper or wasting time? everytime i went attacking the game would jump everywhere that aint on and my connection is 100 per cent u have to be able to have a smooth enough game like..

maybe fifa servers are down i dont know

moon what is the story regarding bad connections?
    not singiling out u mejens either bud but if theres one thing that annoys me in this game or any game is playin someone with a bad connection

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

mjens (barca) 5
    greyhound (barca) 2

Enjoyin the new league lads....just one problem greyhound seems to think my connection is poor fair enough in the first 2 matches the connection was bad enough due to eircom but the last match i thought it was fine.

Did anyone else think this when they played me??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

maybe fifa servers are down i dont know

moon what is the story regarding bad connections?
    not singiling out u mejens either bud but if theres one thing that annoys me in this game or any game is playin someone with a bad connection

We cant do much about peoples connections. During the proper league season there are rules in place as regards what happens if someone loses their conenction during a match but these dont aply in the qualifying, it depends on if they are winning at the time etc so we have them set out for that.
    As regards lag or a poor connection it is up to both parties to make sure their connection is ok, so play when no one else is using the connection in your house or whatever. Lag is a part of online gaming so there isnt much that can be done as I said just try and make sure your connection is good at the time you play. If people all find a certain players connection is bad then obviously the onus would be on him to look into why its so bad all the time.
    Other people have said they cant get into games with certain people, this is usually a NAT issue. Run a connection test on your xbox, it will tell you if your connection is strict or moderate, if it is then you need to make it open. If its open then its working fine and wont tell you anything is wrong. If both people have an open connection then it should connect fine unless the Fifa servers are acting up.

Mjens wrote: »
    mjens (barca) 5
    greyhound (barca) 2

Enjoyin the new league lads....just one problem greyhound seems to think my connection is poor fair enough in the first 2 matches the connection was bad enough due to eircom but the last match i thought it was fine.

Did anyone else think this when they played me??

there was a bad lag in your game alright Mjens,i used play this on the playstation so i was used to the lag,if your used to playing lag free and then u play a lag game its a pain in the asss

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

Fair do's ill try get it sorted before the next match! I find eircom at weekends are shocking maybe its time 4 a change...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

mailrewop wrote: »
    p.s. is qualifying based on results like the top three or four people qualify or is it as long as you play fair

Nothing to do with where you finish! Just a good player, who plays matches and doesn't have people complaining about them or their connection!!

Axwell wrote: »
    We cant do much about peoples connections. During the proper league season there are rules in place as regards what happens if someone loses their conenction during a match but these dont aply in the qualifying, it depends on if they are winning at the time etc so we have them set out for that.
    As regards lag or a poor connection it is up to both parties to make sure their connection is ok, so play when no one else is using the connection in your house or whatever. Lag is a part of online gaming so there isnt much that can be done as I said just try and make sure your connection is good at the time you play. If people all find a certain players connection is bad then obviously the onus would be on him to look into why its so bad all the time.
    Other people have said they cant get into games with certain people, this is usually a NAT issue. Run a connection test on your xbox, it will tell you if your connection is strict or moderate, if it is then you need to make it open. If its open then its working fine and wont tell you anything is wrong. If both people have an open connection then it should connect fine unless the Fifa servers are acting up.

cheers axwell

• Advertisement

Mjens wrote: »
    Fair do's ill try get it sorted before the next match! I find eircom at weekends are shocking maybe its time 4 a change...

have a look at chorus 10mb...never had a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 1
    Euro_Kraut (Stiofan Dublin) Arsenal - 1

Very difficult game i had with this fella. His defence was savage.

I managed to get a lucky equalizer from a bit of a fumble in the box in the 90th minute.
    Good game pal. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

GAMER CFC 0 SHADYROSS 2 GOOD GAME
    IRISHPOWER 89 2 SHADYROSS 2 TIGHT MATCH
    GREYHOUND 12 2 SHADYROSS 2 GOOD GAME TO THE END
    MJENS 3 SHADYROSS 1 HE JUST HAD THE KILLER SHOT

(Gamer CFC vs. ShadyRoss Match 2)

gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 1
    ShadyRoss (ShadyRoss) Chelsea - 3

gamercfc (Gamer CFC) Inter Milan - 0
    Mancho (Mancho56) Liverpool - 5

I got bullied throughout the whole match lol

Couldn't get more than a single chance on goal

Muntari almost got me a consolation goal from a bicycle kick like 40 yrds out until it hit the bar. :(

You're very good.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Sounds like I could be getting a hammering in his league :D

I'll be on tomorrow from around 5.15, so if anyone is up for some games give me a shout.
    The14thLetter.

just wondering when does season 6 actually start? and how long will these quailifying rounds last?

cheers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Qualifying runs for a few weeks to give people a chance to get through their games teams. After that there is a team selection process where everyone picks a team based on seeding which myself and Moon will layout. We organise that and people pm us with their picks as the league itself is unique teams, once thats over with the league begins. It takes a few weeks between qualifying and getting everyones team picks in but its better to do it right and its good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mancho

Mine so far I think..
    Mancho (Mancho56) Liverpool - 5
    Yeah that crazy long range shot, deserved to go in. I was just like wtf! But yeah I just had a good game, dont worry.

greyhound12 (barca) 3 - 1 (liverpool) mancho56
    You were lethal on the counter attack.

I also beat someone 2-1 I think it was (chelsea) shadyross but I'm not sure now sorry:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Lost 5-0 To Mjen (barca). Totally out classed.

1-1 Draw with Gamer CFC (Inter). Good game. Sorry I had to pause the game 3 times but my girlfriend was outside the house and wanted to be let in :)

• Advertisement

greyhound12(barca) -1
    wonderboysam(barca) -4
    was cracking up just coudnt score was hittin post etc had of loads possesion, sam was good at tacking his chances

greyhound12(barca)- 1
    wonderboysam(barca)-1
    absouletly robbed sam got an equaliser in 85th minute after i dominated whole game

greyhound(barca) - 4
    wonderboysame(barca) - 2
    finally justice is served went down 2 -0 and came back and won

greyhound(barca) - 1
    mancho56(liverpool) - 3
    man i coudnt belive this great free kick by mancho and then one of the poxyest goals ever to go go 2-1 up had a lot of chances near the end just coudnt convert them had everyone up attaking then mancho caught me on counter to make it 3.. again mancho great at keeping possesion but i dont think barca like d rain lol

greyhound(barca) - 0
    shadyross(chelsea) - 3

totally outplayed , tried going in with a 5-4-1 to hold of drogba and anelka didnt work

i need to find my form again iv gone to the dogs

mancho 2 shadyross 2 cracking game about time i found form mancho is a tough opponent. :cool:

greyhound 0 shadyross 3 i know he is a tough opponent but every thing went my way, good game though :cool:

(Gamer CFC vs. greyhound12 Match 2)

mufcboy1993 (greyhound12) Barcelona - 6

Seriously dno wots up with me lol
    Havent had a streak of losses this bad in a long time

wonderboysam 5 shadyross 0 it was late and he was great he was all over me like a hooker in a brothel. next time sam i hope:D

(Gamer CFC) Inter Milan 2 - 2 Manchester City (endakenny)

(irishPOWER89) Arsenal 1 - 0 Inter Milan (Gamer CFC)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

(irishpower89) arsenal 1-9 liverpool (manco56)

(irishpower89) arsenal 1-0 chelsea (shadyross)

(irishpower89) arsenal 1-0 inter (gamercfc)

(irishpower89) arsenal 1-4 barcelona (greyhound12)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

ShadyRoss wrote: »
    wonderboysam 5 shadyross 0 it was late and he was great he was all over me like a hooker in a brothel. next time sam i hope:D

rofl! good game man :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

(greenside rover) Liverpool 2-2 chelsea (shadyross)

(greenside rover) Liverpool 0-1 barcelona (greyhound12)

• Advertisement

wonderboysam 3 VS Shadyross 3 good game
    greensiderovers 2 vs shadyross 3 good game . I think i will check in the morning
    greyhound 2 vs shadyross 3 enjoyed the game:rolleyes:
    greyhound 1 vs shadyross 0 next time bud good match:(
    irishpower 1 vs shadyross 0 he played really well

Advertisement