Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Game 2

greyhound12 Barca 2 - 0 Man Utd - The14thLetter

He should have hammered me by more. Hit the post twice he did and generally just better than me :(
    Well played again mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

ShadyRoss wrote: »
    wonderboysam 3 VS Shadyross 3 good game
    greensiderovers 2 vs shadyross 3 good game . I think i will check in the morning
    greyhound 2 vs shadyross 3 enjoyed the game:rolleyes:
    greyhound 1 vs shadyross 0 next time bud good match:(
    irishpower 1 vs shadyross 0 he played really well
    Wasn't me shady Ross.. greenside rover drew 2-2 with yourself

Also: greenside rover (Liverpool) 7-0 (Arsenal)Dublin Stiofan
    greenside rover (Liverpool) 8-2 Menj (Barca) I think

IrishPOWER89 0 - 0 Man Utd The14thLetter

How this game finished nil all I'll never know. His keeper man of the match says it all really. I just couldnt score. Then to top it off I nearly gifted him the game with a stupid mix up at the back which he nearly scored from .

Great game for the nuetral as they say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

(Gamer CFC) Inter Milan 2 - 1 Barcelona (wonderboysam)

Have to say I'm absolutly delighted to finally get a win after like a 6 game loss and 2 game draw streak

His defence was a bit of a handful to take on. More than happy to take the win though

Good game man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

wonderboysam 2-4 greyhound12
    wonderboysam 3-3 shadyross
    wonderboysam 3-4 mjens
    wonderboysam 1-2 Gamer CFC

guys any chance i can have these results voided?? it wasnt me playing it was rafa benitez!

• Advertisement

Is anyone else gettin this?;

Everytime i finish a game, i go to click on someone elses name and my game just freezes. I have ta restart my Xbox to come back in...

It's kind of really annoying lol

Im waiting to play one more here before the leaba if anyone fancies a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

(IrishPOWER89) arsenal 1-0 real madrid (trickzter00)

(Gamer CFC) Inter Milan 4 - 4 Chelsea (srooney03)

I'm shaking rite now as i type this, best game ive had in ages some amount of chances we both had, ridiculously crazy game lol

Crackin game mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

greyhound12(barca) - 2 good game hard earned victory
    lengendaryIRL(chelsea) - 0

greyhound12(barca) - 6 everything just went my way
    gamerfc(inter) - 0

greyhound12(barca) - 4 good game gettin my form back
    irishpower(arsenal) - 1

greyhound12(barca) - 2 tough game as usual against mancho good player
    mancho56(pool) - 1

greyhound12(barca) - 2 2 rebounds made them count good game
    stiofandublin(arsenal) -0

greyhound12(barca) - 1 very hard earned win shady pushes u to the end
    shadyross(chelsea) - 0

greyhound12(barca) - 2 another good game, shady edged it this time
    shadyross(chelsea) - 3

greyhound12(barca) - 3 hard match was very open
    wonderboysam(barca) - 1

greyhound12(barca) - 1 real tough game just edged it prob deserved a draw
    greensiderover(pool) - 0

greyhound12(barca) - 2comfterable win shud of won by more,good game m8
    the14thletter(man u) - 0

greyhound(barca) - 3 lost a 2 goal lead couldnt cope bals ovr the top
    legendaryIRL(chelsea) - 4

greyhound12(barca) - 9 played with a bit of anger in this 1 over last result
    legendaryIRL(chelsea) - 0

good games trying to get as many in as possible as iv got a lend of game till next week til i buy me own. got my form back after a bit of a dodgy run so im happy enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Trickzter00(R.Madrid) 0 - 3 legendaryIRL (chelsea)

Got caught 3 times after dominating, just couldnt finish any one of numerous chances. Fair play on the finishing.

(irishpower89) arsenal 1-2 chelsea (srooney03)

I think i mite be coming back on form after my horrible start lol:

Gamer CFC (Inter) 2 - 1 (Barcelona) wonderboysam
    Gamer CFC (Inter) 4 - 4 (Chelsea) srooney03
    Gamer CFC (Inter) 3 - 1 (Man Utd) The14th Letter

Them last 3 games I've played have been the best matches ive had in a while, especially against srooney03 you're some tough nugget to run through lol

mjens Barca 0 - 0 Manutd The14thLetter.
    Plenty of chances for either team. Neither of us could kill the game off

Gamer CFC Inter 3 - 1 Man Utd The14thLetter.
    2 Gifts of goals each I have to say. His first square ball across the 6 yard box, keeper comes out, ball rolls past him to unmarked Etoo/Milito, 1-0.
    I go on the attack, goal kick, he kicks it straight to Berba 1-1.
    Disgusted with myself then as the two goals he got were school boy errors on my behalf.
    End of the game ball falls to Rooney 6yards out, spa runs straight to the keeper with it!!!!!
    Great games though, I can see this league taking the fun out of the game for me though :D Nightmare start. You'd think Keaneo was managing my team.

Will play more games tomorrow lads, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

wonderboysam (barca) 3 - 4 mjens (barca)

very tight game went all the way till the end

greenside rover (liverpool) 8 - 2 mjens (barca)

i dont really wanna talk about it...

The14thletter (Man u) 0 - 0 mjens (barca)

A rare nil nil we both had a few guilt edged chances but couldnt finish em off

Legendary irl (chelsea) 3 - 4 mjens (barca)

good match came back from 3-1 down after gettin taken apart in the first half..found a bit of form in the 2nd half

greyhound12(barca) - 8 easy enough game never really gave me any probs
    srooney03(chelsea) - 1

Inter Milan (Gamer CFC) 1 - 3 (greenside rover) Liverpool

After I equalized i knew i wasn't going to score again because this lad was some difficult case to take on lol

Have to admit I think i did a fair good job defensivly before I slipped up late on.

Good game sir. :)

nicklauski wrote: »
    mjens Barca 0 - 0 Manutd The14thLetter.
    Plenty of chances for either team. Neither of us could kill the game off

Gamer CFC Inter 3 - 1 Man Utd The14thLetter.
    2 Gifts of goals each I have to say. His first square ball across the 6 yard box, keeper comes out, ball rolls past him to unmarked Etoo/Milito, 1-0.
    I go on the attack, goal kick, he kicks it straight to Berba 1-1.
    Disgusted with myself then as the two goals he got were school boy errors on my behalf.

Yeah after looking back on it I have to say i think a draw was at least deserved. And yeah i felt so stupid for not concentrating hard enough with the goal kick i thought i was still pressing A to skip the cutscene lol

You're not bad at all though, if I remember playin against u before i think you beat me the last time.

(irishpower89) arsenal 0-3 chelsea (legendary irl)

game was over at half time, i was terrible in front of goal and a little disappointed with myself, probably deserved a goal but there was only gonna be one outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

srooney03 (chelsea) 3 - 6 mjens (barca)

tough game in the first half couldnt handle drogba..came through in the 2nd half again to win comfortably. Good game rooney

• Advertisement

gamercfc wrote: »
    Inter Milan (Gamer CFC) 1 - 3 (greenside rover) Liverpool

After I equalized i knew i wasn't going to score again because this lad was some difficult case to take on lol

Have to admit I think i did a fair good job defensivly before I slipped up late on.

Good game sir. :)
    Very good game. Your defending was excellent. I couldn't believe we went in level at half time though. I just couldn't break you down.

I thought you were going to sneak it at one stage in 2nd half but a couple of late lucky goals won it for me.

One last game tonight: greenside rover (liverpool) 4-2 legendary IRL( Chelsea)

After a dodgy start draw and a loss, I'm now after winning 4 in a row (and probably after jinxing myself :-) )

EDIT: I'd one other game with endakenny (Man City)which I was winning 3-2 when the connection was lost. I don't know which side it was lost on (I don't think it was mine but could be wrong)

What happens here? Is match a draw?

EDIT 2: We played again, enda kenny (Man City) 3- 2 Liverpool (greenside rover)

The rematch. There's no way I was losing the 1st game so kinda annoyed that I lost this. Ah well :-) .. The poor conection ruined it for both of us, and I hit the post with 5 to go to level but well done to enda.

I don't know if this is relevent for qualifying. But we where asked to begin with.

My skill level has went up to 6.

I couldn't update it because it was like 2 weeks ago when i posted it lol.

Again, no idea if it matters with skill level. Hope it doesn't because I rarely play ranked matches very often.

gamercfc wrote: »
    You're not bad at all though, if I remember playin against u before i think you beat me the last time.

Yeah I think i played a ranked match against you last week. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Got 2 bad beat downs last nite,last time i play league games with a few pints in me,tactics went straight out the window!

Mjens, man your lag nearly had me throw the joystick out the window!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

chelsea (shadyross) 1 - 1 (bonescap) Bordeaux

very close game i missed a few chances i should have taken but a draw was probably fair.

was 1-0 up in a second game with shady when at half time the game wouldnt restart when he was bringin on a sub, when i quit it went down as a lose to me so annoyin

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

hey guys
    i leave this tread for one wknd and the action begins without me devastated!
    i'll be on in bout an hour if anyone is up for a game.
    just again my gamertag is djayforza, see you on the pitch

Greyhound12 Barca 2 -0 Greenside rover Liverpool

I was all over him in the 1st half and went in 1 down. When the second went in, I couldn't get a pass. Good game

Greyhound12 Barca 2 -0 Greenside rover Liverpool

I hit the crossbar 3 times and the post once. Barca scored in last minute to make it 2-0. Then to add insult to injury Jaime Carragher missed the ball completely at the halfway line and took the kneecaps off Ibra to get the line.
    You played the counter attack really well

I can't seem to even score against greyhound, never mind win... Sometime soon though..:)

ShadyRoss Chelsea 5 - 2 greenside rover Liverpool

Storybud Chelsea 3 - 4 greenside rover liverpool

Storybud Chelsea 4 - 1 greenside rover liverpool

djayforza Inter 1 - 4 greenside rover Liverpool

(Gamer CFC) Inter Milan 3 - 0 Arsenal (Stiofan Dublin)

Have to say, you definitely impressed me with your passing, something that I'm not very good at doing very accurately for that long.
    Happy to get the win, didn't know what caused the penalty though :confused: At least I couldn't catch the foul anyway.

Good game mate :)

greyhound12(barca) - 2
    greenside rover(pool) - 0
    found it tough in 1st half took control in the second

greyhound12(barca) - 2
    greenside rover(pool) - 0
    tough game played the counter attack and it payed off, rover your tough to play against u deserved a draw at least here

greyhound12(barca) - 2
    storybud(chelsea) - 3
    he just edged it, received a good luck msg before the match dont know if this was sarcastic or what lol but im gona have your head on the chopping board in d next game if it was bud :L!

greyhound12(barca) - 2
    djayforza(inter) - 4
    close enough game i lost the lead, djay scored 4th in last few minutes and then proceded to hush me in the goal celebration this got my engine going!!

greyhound12(barca) - 2
    djayforza(inter) - 0
    your not hushing, your not hushing your not hushing anymore!! took control had school this mofo a lesson haha just kiddin bud but u hushed the wrong fela i hate it when ppl rub it in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

greensiderovers 2 vs shadyross 3 good player:D
    storybud 3 vs shadyrosss o
    storybud 1 vs shadyross 0 think he play same as me it was really tough.:mad:
    roccork 1 vs shadyross 4
    roccork 2 vs shadtross 4 enjoyed both games:rolleyes:

Advertisement