Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

storybud22 3 v shadyross 0 (good player and tighter then score suggests)
    storybud22 3 v greyhound 12 2 ( deserved draw but wen i went 3-1 it was over)
    storybud22 3v grrenside rover 4 ( fairplay to greenside rover vgg)
    storybud22 4 v greenside rover 1 ( gg i finished very well)
    storybud 22 1 v shady ross 0 (lots of chances for me but no finishing but good defence by shady aswell)
    storybud22 3 v legendery irl 0 ( good game few chance on both sides)
    storybud 22 5 v dj digital moose 1 ( my best game today i played my best but still gg)
    storybud22 8 v irishpower89 0 ( what it says on the score but good sport no messing when losing
    storybud22 4 v greensiderover 2 (went 4-0 up but he pulled back 2 vgg)
    storybud22 7 vsrooney03 6 (madness was all to sum it up icon7.gif
    storybud22 9 v srooney03 3 ( vgg another mad score line

storybud 0 v greyhound 12 4 ( i played terrible and greyhounds first 2 goal were lucky but fareplay to him defended like god

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

greyhound12(barca) - 4
    storybud22(chelsea) - 0
    comfterable win buts storys a good player

greyhound12(barca) - 3
    srooney(chelsea) - 0
    was up 2 - 0 in first 10 minutes connection was lost i got a 3 goal victory it must have been rooneys connection because i got an extra goal and the win

greyhound12(barca) - 1
    storybud22(chelsea) - 3
    again tight game with story deserved a draw, a mistake in 90th minute gave story the 3rd goal

greyhound12(barca) - 1
    storybud22(chelsea) - 4
    went 1 up, 2 very lucky goals by story and a terrible mistake for 4th just couldnt beat cech on the goal he was excellent i felt robbed had a lot of chances

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

greyhound12(barca) - 4
    storybud22(chelsea) - 0
    comfterable win buts storys a good player

greyhound12(barca) - 3
    srooney(chelsea) - 0
    was up 2 - 0 in first 10 minutes connection was lost i got a 3 goal victory it must have been rooneys connection because i got an extra goal and the win

greyhound12(barca) - 1
    storybud22(chelsea) - 3
    again tight game with story deserved a draw, a mistake in 90th minute gave story the 3rd goal

greyhound12(barca) - 1
    storybud22(chelsea) - 4
    went 1 up, 2 very lucky goals by story and a terrible mistake for 4th just couldnt beat cech on the goal he was excellent i felt robbed had a lot of chances

Power went due to flood,disaster of a night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'll be on from 6 tonight till 8 and then from 11 onwards if anyone fancy's a game.
    Bonescap, sorry for not playing last night, was in the middle of a ranked match (and was hammering him) so that's why I didnt accept the invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

nicklauski wrote: »
    I'll be on from 6 tonight till 8 and then from 11 onwards if anyone fancy's a game.
    Bonescap, sorry for not playing last night, was in the middle of a ranked match (and was hammering him) so that's why I didnt accept the invite.

no worries, hopefully i'll get to play u later 2nite then

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

djayforza Inter 1 - 4 Liverpool greenside rover
    isome shabby defending on my part at the beginning had me 2 down b4 10 mins had passed, i gave a good account of mmy self but u finished clinically. i pushed on to ultra offensive and got caught out late on to give tha scoreline an unfair look. your defense just locked up after you scored it was a tough match

djayforza Inter 5 - 0 Arsenal Stiofan Dublin

djayforza Inter 1 - 0 Arsenal Stiofan Dublin

djayforza(inter) 4-2 greyhound12(barca)

djayforza(inter) 0-2 greyhound12(barca)
    in the first game i played well and that 4th goal was a peach im not much of a celebrator but on that occassion i made an exception, the hush was needed.

djayforza inter 5-0 roccork cant remember his his
    i think that was the result 5 did flatter me but i desrved the win.

altogether a great first nights action
    im on in bout an hour lads
    have to make the dinner

Storybud22 3 v Greyhound12 1 -Close game, took chances.
    Storybud22 4 v Greyhound12 1 -Good game mate.

djayforza Inter 1 - 1 Man Utd The14thLetter

not too many chances in this one. I think I scored from my only chance.

The14thLetter MU 3 - 5 Inter djayforza
    Chances a plenty in this one. Surprised myself by taking the lead with a cheeky shot to the near post with Nani. DJ came back with a brace from Sneider and then made it 3 (&4) not long after. Sneaked a couple of goals but the result was never in doubt to djforza.

Good games mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

storybud vs shadyross
    storybud vs shadyross my internet both times went arse ways but storybud would have beaten me he is a good player. sorry about that storybud.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

bordeaux (bonescap) 7 - 0 (legendary Irl) Chelsea

bordeaux (bonescap) 4 - 0 (endalenny) man city

inter (Gamer CFC) 1 - 2 bordeaux (bonescap)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Chelsea (storybud) 9 - 0 Arsenal (Stiofan Dublin) Had I scored at 6-0 it could have been a different game :D
    Arsenal (Me) 1-1 Chelsea (storybud) a more defensive approach yeilded my first point in about 5 games
    Barca (mjens) 2 -0 Arsenal (Me) - Your connection has a problem mate. It lags very badly. Only had this problem against you. Still a well deserved victory for you. Puyol was a Hero!

bonescap Bordeaux 7 - 1 MU The14thLetter

Got absolutely battered. I'll hold my hands up and say I did commit a last man tackle and received a red card for it. I sent my apologies to bonescap straight away. Not that it did much good, he scored from the free kick! Could have been more on his behalf. He tore my defense to bits every attack!

Feckin battered again! This game is seriously getting on my nerves!!! I can walk most ranked matches, even keep them close if I loose but this is a joke!

srooney03 Chelsea 4 - 1 Utd The14thLetter.

Thats me done for tonight.

edit : by the way this is in no way a dig at any one I have played, just at my sheer retardness in this game!

Was playing storybud earlier. Winning 2-1 just about to go to the last 10mins. Connection lost. I got awarded the win, now whether that was storybuds connection or because I was winning I dont know. maybe someone could enlighten us? Although when I went back to the league standings storybud was no longer showing as online. :confused:

I feel cheated getting my first win like that, Im pretty sure the game could have ended as a draw, as we both were getting chances and who's to say either of us couldnt have sneaked a winner.

I'll be on later tonight for some games anyway.

The14thLetter Utd 2 - 1 Chelsea storybud.
    Connection lost.

storybud22 9 v stiofan dublin 0 ( pretty handy victory)
    storybud 1 v stiofan dublin 1 ( played shocking dominated whole game but fare play to stiofan)

storybud22 3 v irishpower89 0 ( pretty handy victory but good defence up till first goal by irishpower89)
    storybud22 4 v mjens 2 ( good game lots of chances)
    storybud22 6 v srooney 3 ( high scoring as usually bewteen me and srooney)
    storybud22 7 v srooney 1 ( easy enough win)
    storybud22 4 v mjens ( tough games as usually with mjens)
    storybud22 6 v bonescap 4 ( poor defending by me but scored enough)
    storybud22 1 v bonescap 1 ( missed host of chances and played terrible all game)
    storybud22 2 v bonescap 0 ( finally a clean sheet close game till i got 2nd)
    storybud22 3 v bonescap 2 ( was 3-1 up but let it slip but came throught ggs with bonescap)
    storybud22 1 v the 14th letter 2 ( lost connection in 65 min my fault and was 4 yards out with lampard then connection went deserved draw but gg)

storybud22 1 v djayforza 0 ( domanited whole game deserved more goals)
    storybud 22 4 v djayforza 0 ( got one lucky goal but pretty handy djayforza is good player)
    storybud22 2 v shadyross 0 ( me and shady always have good games 2-0 fair resut)
    storybud22 5 v shadyross 1 ( shady is better then dis we have similarstyles of play ggs )
    storybud22 5 v mjens 3 ( very close game but i missed host of chances with anelka)
    storybud22 3 v mjens 2 (deserved more goals but close game)
    storybud22 5 v endakenny 1 ( easy victory but if enda was better team then man city it would be closer)
    storybud22 5 v dj digital moose 2 ( went 2-0 and was getting owned but i played my best fifa in 2nd half i made some terrific goals dj digital is great player)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

nicklauski wrote: »
    Was playing storybud earlier. Winning 2-1 just about to go to the last 10mins. Connection lost. I got awarded the win, now whether that was storybuds connection or because I was winning I dont know. maybe someone could enlighten us?

If you get disconnected during a game then it awards a win to the other person. During the proper league we have a set of rules in place for this depending on who gets disconnected and if they are winning etc. But for qualification we dont put it in place as its not as important.

wonderboysam 1 vs shadyross 4 everything went my way.gg:rolleyes:
    snooney 4 vs shadyross 4 i was lucky to get the result.:D

storybud22 3 v wonderboysam 3 ( missed host of chances deserved win but tight)
    storybud22 6 v wonderboysam 1 ( finished chances and comfortable victory)
    storybud22 7 v rococork 1 ( easy win nice goal by rococork)
    storybud 7 v endakenny 0 ( easy win poor form on endakenny getting about 8 yellow cards on purpose when i went 2-0 he was messing and sliding me when i was 1 on 1 and would not advise people to play him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

was playing endakenny, he was winning 3-0 just coming up to half time and im guessing that he got disconnected and i got the win

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

my connection has gone about 3 times now.. never happens in head to head ranked matches.. any ideas... endakenny.. who didnt get booked 8 times..

Have played storybud and shadyross in the last hour. Both were Chelsea, both stuck 7 past me. I really hate playing Chelsea in this game, there like Inter were in Pro Evo a few years ago, unstoppabble.

Shadyross Chelsea 7 - 1 Utd The14thLetter

Storybud 7 - 1 Utd The14thLetter.

storybud22 7 v irishpower89 0 ( easy win but gg)
    storybud22 5 v irishpower89 1 ( easy win but missed chances)
    storybud22 7 v The14the letter 1 ( easy win missed chances dominated whole game)

endakenny you got about 5 bookings and you were sliding around when 2-0 nil down but not at start of game. also took me out when on counter attack and when through on goal from behind so dont lie.

the14thletter 1 vs shadyross 7 i played really welll good game.
    the 14thletter 3 vs shadyross 3

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

storybud22 wrote: »
    storybud22 7 v irishpower89 0 ( easy win but gg)
    storybud22 5 v irishpower89 1 ( easy win but missed chances)
    storybud22 7 v The14the letter 1 ( easy win missed chances dominated whole game)

endakenny you got about 5 bookings and you were sliding around when 2-0 nil down but not at start of game. also took me out when on counter attack and when through on goal from behind so dont lie.

there were 3/4 bookings and it was snowing but im sorry if it ruined your experience.. i think my other matches show that im a good sport if slightly ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

greenside rover (Liverpool) 2-2 Storybud (Chelsea)

Pepe Reina is a hero. He pulled off 2 Jerzy Dudek v Shevchenko 2005 saves in last 12 mins.

I started well, hit the post with a Stevie G header, Storybud took a very undeserved 2-0 lead but then he owned me. I got 2 lucky goals against the run of play. Fernando with an excellent turn and finish, and then Stevie G got a lucky break in the box. It was all Storybud for last 30 mins of game. Excellent player, very difficult to play against as he plays some lovely one twos and uses Lampards, Drogba's and Anelka's power and pace very effective.

I was happy with the draw but feel I'm at a bit of a disadvantage picking Liverpool in this game. There just not in the same league as Chelsea, Real, Barca and Inter.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

bonkers wrote: »
    there were 3/4 bookings and it was snowing but im sorry if it ruined your experience.. i think my other matches show that im a good sport if slightly ****

You know the story with tackles from behind and 3/4 bookings in a match is hardly reasonable, nor is snow an excuse for sliding around the place. Playing like this gets noted and is the reason we run qualifiers beforehand.

As for your connection do a connection test and check your NAT. I reccomend all players in the league do this anyways. If it shows up as strict or moderate then you need to change it to open, see further back fr help on that. If nothing comes up then its already open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

greenside rover (Liverpool) 3-1 The14the letter (Man Utd maybe)

Good game. Lots of chances, I just took mine a little better is all.

• Advertisement

Just when I thought my form was picking up. I get kicked back down again.

The14thLetter Utd 3 - 4 Chelsea Storybud
    The14thLetter Utd 3 - 3 Chelsea Shadyross
    The14thLetter Utd 1 - 3 Liverpool greensiderover
    The14thLetter Utd 1 - 4 Barca wonderboysam
    The14thLetter Utd 2 - 9 Chelsea Storybud.

My contronller has been ****ed across the room any amount of times since Ive entered this league!!!!

Advertisement