Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Arsenal (Me) 2 - 4 ManU (Dowdus Maximus) Well played Dowdus.

Arsenal (Me) 0-0 Inter (djforza) DJforza left the game after 30 mins to take an important call. I let the game run out for a nil-nil. No point in getting a meaningless win.

Arsenal (Me) 0- 1 sronney Tight game, rode my luck a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

irishPOWER89 0 - 8 Dowdus Maximus
    irishPOWER89 1 - 2 Dowdus Maximus

good games. a lot more attempts for myself in both games but I think the first was just one of those games where everything wanted to go in. should have had a few in the second game though. fair play mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    irishPOWER89 0 - 8 Dowdus Maximus
    irishPOWER89 1 - 2 Dowdus Maximus

good games. a lot more attempts for myself in both games but I think the first was just one of those games where everything wanted to go in. should have had a few in the second game though. fair play mate.

the first game was mad, i think rooney scored all the goals. you deserved both wins

(djayforza) 5 - 1 (irishpower89)

(stiofan dublin) 1 -1 (irishpower89)

(stiofan dublin) 0 -1 (irishpower89)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Mr Moon wrote: »
    There wont be any 4* teams in the league (unless you pick them) the way we seed people puts good players in with good players, and the players who have struggled will have the first choice of team, it's working in our two leagues we have at the minute, look at Sevilla who are top of the Premiership! Beaten all the big teams so far! And he won the league last year with Newcastle!!!

ye point taken never looked at it like that, fair play to your man who won it with newcastle impressive stuff and even sevilla topping the league with teams like barca and chelsea

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Endakenny Citeh 2-9 Utd The14ThLetter
    Took an early 3-0 lead but Enda pulled himself back into it to make it 3-2. I just got lucky with everything then.*
    Highlight of the goals was a long ball played down the wing which given cleared to half way. Headed inside to Scholes, stuck it in from about 40 yards.*

Endakenny City 5-1 Utd. The14thLetter*
    Jesus. Payback is a bitch. Hammered.*

Endakenny City 4-1 Utd The14thLetter
    Hammered again. Fair play to enda. He came back from getting a whooping and done likewise to me.*
    Well done mate.*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

storybudud22 5 v irish wolverine 2 (went 2-1 down but came back and deserved win gg )

storybud22 9 v frankbradz 1 ( gg mate had lots of chances)

storybud22 3 v djayforza 0 ( djay got disconnected after 43 mins was 3nil up at time gg )

storybud22 8 v rococork 1 ( gg took about 15mins to score but after that plain sailing gg)

storybud22 14 v johnny ire 3 (pretty handy game jhonny does a bit sliding when losing but gg )

storybud22 12 v johnny ire 1 ( gg took my chances)

storybud22 3 v djayforza 2 ( dominated game dbut there was the mother of all lags gg )

(Srooney) 7-1 (irishpower89)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Too late to join i take it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Soby wrote: »
    Too late to join i take it?

Afraid so

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

Mjens 7 - djayforza 0 dominated game and took my chances.

Mjens 6 - Srooney 3 went 3-1 down and he was shushing me as he was scoring his goals..he was pretty quiet in the end

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads theres no need for the ridiculous celebrating and we will be taking note of the bad tackles/cards/tackles from behind. This is a qualifier the main league which is based around fair play and sportsmanship, you are playing in this qualifying so we see who the messers and timewasters are. We also are just looking for the results of the games to be posted, some of you are posting how amazing you were in the match and how it was an easy win or how superb you played. A little bit of a report is fine but we dont need the self praise, we are only interested in the results.

Any of that nonesense in the main league and it will be a short and only season for those involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Axwell wrote: »
    Afraid so

Did i read somewhere about another qualifier after xmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

endakenny 3 vs shadyross 6
    endakenny 3 vs shadyross 2
    djayforza 2 vs shadyross 7
    djayforza 7 vs shadyross 2 cant get few win in a row together.:mad:

Soby wrote: »
    Did i read somewhere about another qualifier after xmas?

Not for a while, the main league will be finishing towards the end of Jan then there will be these qualifiers added to that for the next season.

It will take a few weeks to get all that sorted so at an estimate I would say new qualifiers would be open in end of Feb beginning of March.

shadyross 3 - 3 Dowdus Maximus
    shadyross 5 - 5 Dowdus Maximus

tense stuff. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

greenside rover (Liverpool) 4-1 djdigitalmouse (Man Utd.)

Closer than scoreline suggests... He hit the post and I cleared one or 2 off the line.

greenside rover (Liverpool) 7-1 djdigitalmouse (Man Utd.)

Crazy game. He was all over me. I scored 4 in the space of 10 mins in the 2nd half - 4 longish shots in a row and 4 goals (You'd usually score 1 in 10 long shots maybe. (Torres backheel and Gerrards finish was my best ever Fifa goal :) ). He hit the post 3 times I think and probably deserved something out of this. Good player, no luck whatsoever though:P

greenside rover (Liverpool)4 - 3 Dowdus Maximus (Man Utd.)

Great game. Could have went either way. I got a lucky goal (he went to pass it out from goal kick - not by tapping "A" by mistake thoughso I capitalised. Good player.

greenside rover (Liverpool) 10 - 3 Dowdus Maximus (Man Utd.)

Enough said really. :) - It looked like a tried a last man tackle right at the end but I actually didn't - I pressed "A" and the defender slide tackled (well kinda slide tackled anyway) when I expected him to stay on his feet. He was miles away from taking you down but sorry anyway.

disgusted with that. dont nknow what happened with the second game. as sooon as it was 4 I sat back in my chair. just gave up really. ill get you back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Mjens wrote: »
    Mjens 7 - djayforza 0 dominated game and took my chances.

Mjens 6 - Srooney 3 went 3-1 down and he was shushing me as he was scoring his goals..he was pretty quiet in the end

Srooney03 7 Mjens 2
    As everybody i played her knows i do not celebrate unless you start it,as you did!!!!!!
    Didnt see any any blackflips from you today only the usual Lag

• Advertisement

Dowdus Maximus 2 - 3 Mjens
    Dowdus Maximus 0 - 4 storybud22
    Dowdus Maximus 3 - 2 Storybud22
    Dowdus Maximus 3 - 3 storybud22
    Dowdus Maximus 3 - 0 storybud22(he got disconnected in the second half)

good games. once I learned your Anelka and Drogba movements I felt I could compete. tough games

Djayforza 0 - 4 Dowdus Maximus
    Djayforza 1 - 3 Dowdus Maximus

good games mate

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

Srooney03 wrote: »

As everybody i played her knows i do not celebrate unless you start it,as you did!!!!!!

I dont celebrate any of my goals mate.

Mjens 3 - 2 Dowdus Maximus
    Mjens 5 -1 Shadyross
    Mjens 1 - 1 Frankbradz
    Mjens 2 - 0 Frankbradz
    Mjens 5 - 3 Endabrady
    Mjens 14 - 3 JohnnyIRE
    Mjens 2 - 7 Srooney

Good games lads

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

I dont celebrate any of my goals mate.

Mjens 4 - 2 Dowdus Maximus
    Mjens 5 -1 Shadyross
    Mjens 1 - 1 Frankbradz
    Mjens 2 - 0 Frankbradz
    Mjens 5 - 3 Endabrady
    Mjens 14 - 3 JohnnyIRE
    Mjens 2 - 7 Srooney

Good games lads

Thanks for the game. It's good to play against someone other than Chelsea!!!

Mjens 4 - 2 Dowdus Maximus

this was 3-2

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

bordeaux(bonescap) 2 - 1 (stiofan dublin) arsenal

terrible lag in this game made it impossible to play any kind of football

wonderboysam 3 - 3 Dowdus Maximus

good game. was 3-1 down and pulled it back in the last 4 mins. played terrible. he played good.

bonescap wrote: »
    bordeaux(bonescap) 2 - 1 (stiofan dublin) arsenal

terrible lag in this game made it impossible to play any kind of football

It was bad alright. Only had that problem in the game against you though.

Also tonight:

Storybud 5 - 0 Stiofan Dublin Kept him scoreless in the first half :D This guy is a really great player. Fair play.

bonescap 1 -4 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 2 -2 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 3 - 2 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 1- 2 Dowdus Maximus

great games. though I should have finished the second game off the third was all you and the fourth was even really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    bonescap 1 -4 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 2 -2 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 3 - 2 Dowdus Maximus
    bonescap 1- 2 Dowdus Maximus

great games. though I should have finished the second game off the third was all you and the fourth was even really.

ye good games alrite. couldnt defend at all in the 1st game. grabbed a very late goal in the 2nd game to get the draw, u probably should have won really. then in the 4th i was 1-0 up and missed a good few chances and ended up paying the price for it

Advertisement