Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

greyhound12 1 - 1 Dowdus Maximus
    Dowdus Maximus 3 - 1 greyhound12
    Dowdus Maximus 1 - 2 greyhound12
    Dowdus Maximus 3 - 1 greyhound12

very good games. not a lot of space for either team. Sorry about the replay but it was a great free kick. and one time I floored Messi by complete accident. finger slip could have led to a red. :o great games though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

greyhound12(barca) 1 - 1 (barca) johnny IRE
    connection was terrible in 1st half way to hard to play i mentioned it to johnny at halftime then the lag stopped in the 2nd but there was like a split 2 second delay in my players where it took them longer to react in the whole game, dont know who's connection it was johnny said he had same problems.

greyhound12(barca) 5 - 3 (barca) johnny IRE
    no lag but the delay in my players reactin was there again but comfterable win.

greyhound12(barca) 1 - 3 (man u) dowdus maximus
    dowdus got of to a flyer 2 goals in first 10 minutes, dowdus deserved the victory

greyhound12(barca) 2 - 1 (man u) dowdus maximus
    should of scored a lot more i would say i deserved victory this time round was comfterable enough

greyhound12(barca) 1 - 3 (man u) dowdus maximus
    dserved a draw very even game both of us missed loads and loads of chances, nice free kick bud

greyhound12(barca) 1 - 1 (man u) dowdus maximus
    was a draw and rightfully so never played someone who's this much even with me, this was end to end game again both of us missed sitters again and again.

i wasnt firing on full cylinders at all today im a bit annoyed over it:).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

very good games. not a lot of space for either team. Sorry about the replay but it was a great free kick. and one time I floored Messi by complete accident. finger slip could have led to a red. great games though

no prob dowdus they were great games i enjoyed them all, i swapped messi with henry because i knew if i skinned O'shea he wouldnt catch messi but evra s like speedy gonzalez and is just as quick as messi, i felt it worked. great free kick and it was with rooney who's not great on them fair play bud

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

endakenny 1 - 2 Dowdus Maximus

good game mate. cant play anymore, just too tired to concentrate. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

greenside rover 0-3 CaptainToastie

greyhound12 3-1 CaptainToastie

CaptainToastie 2-5 storybud22

greyhound12 3-0 CaptainToastie

CaptainToastie 0-8 storybud22 :o:o:o:o :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Greyhound12 5 -0 greenside rover

Good plaer. I couldn't handle his turns with Ibra and Messi.

greenside rover 2 - 2 Wonderboysam

good game.

greenside rover 1 - 1 Wonderboysam
    good game good player

Captain Toastie 3 - 0 greenside rover

If I played you on a ranked match, you'd get a message calling you an "asshole". Cut out the celebrating will ya. You were very lucky to win this match. I missed a host of chances, yet you still found it necessary running around like a tool after you scored.

P.s. you were hardly celebrating after storybud got a hold of you :D

greenside rover 6 - 4 ShadyRoss

Maybe, I'm just been narkey, or Captain Toastie pissed me off too much, but the same applies for you shady. There was no need for the shushing after you scored the 1st. It's not like you though so maybe you were after playing toastie too tonight.

Great game by the way. I really enjoy playing against you - always a cracker. I prob had the chances to win this by a few more though.

looder wrote: »

good game.

good game good player

If I played you on a ranked match, you'd get a message calling you an "asshole". Cut out the celebrating will ya. You were very lucky to win this match. I missed a host of chances, yet you still found it necessary running around like a tool after you scored.

Maybe, I'm just been narkey, or Captain Toastie pissed me off too much, but the same applies for you shady. There was no need for the shushing after you scored the 1st. It's not like you though so maybe you were after playing toastie too tonight.

Great game by the way. I really enjoy playing against you - always a cracker. I prob had the chances to win this by a few more though.

Calm down man for God sake, its my first night playing in this league I wasnt too sure how things are like and disliked in the league. I have been trashed all night bar beating you so I have not had to many chances to celebrate.

I just played ShadyRoss, he celebrated some of his 8 goals and I'm not crying.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Right lads, final word on this its been posted previously already but some people dont seem to take notice. There is NO need for stupid celebrations of any sort, this qualifying league is setup to remove the twats before progressing to the main league. Bad tackles, bookings, sending offs, last man tackles and unnecessary celebrating and reporting how amazing you were in your match are all being noted and will be a factor in us deciding who gets through and who doesnt. Its not just about the results of your matches. You have been warned numerous times at this stage on all of the above.

jamegg wrote: »
    Calm down man for God sake, its my first night playing in this league I wasnt too sure how things are like and disliked in the league. I have been trashed all night bar beating you so I have not had to many chances to celebrate.

I just played ShadyRoss, he celebrated some of his 8 goals and I'm not crying.

Sorry man, I think it could be that time of the month:p

I just hate when people celebrate for long periods..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

good game.

good game good player

did not mean to do it bud:pac:

• Advertisement

ShadyRoss wrote: »
    did not mean to do it bud:pac:
    No problem, I had to check to make sure it was you I was playing after I seen it :D.

I'm like a woman tonight complaining, sorry guys.

Sorry man, I think it could be that time of the month:p

I just hate when people celebrate for long periods..
    Axwell wrote: »
    Right lads, final word on this its been posted previously already but some people dont seem to take notice. There is NO need for stupid celebrations of any sort, this qualifying league is setup to remove the twats before progressing to the main league. Bad tackles, bookings, sending offs, last man tackles and unnecessary celebrating and reporting how amazing you were in your match are all being noted and will be a factor in us deciding who gets through and who doesnt. Its not just about the results of your matches. You have been warned numerous times at this stage on all of the above.

Just to clarify, my 'celebration' was me running back to he halfway line as any button I pressed seemed to do a celebration and all I wanted was to get back to tip off. i.e (y) hands to face , (a) aeroplane etc... Im sure greenside rover will confirm I did not run to the screen ssshhhhing or any of the sort.

I am not the haha i scored in your face type so I would just like to get that straight.

Very enjoyable so far bar the huge defeats. Thanks to those involved in the set up

Jamegg - CaptainToastie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShadyRoss

downusmaximus 5 vs shadyross 5
    downusmaximus 3 vs shadyross 3 two good games .:D
    stafiandublin 0 vs shadyross 1
    mjens 5 vs shadyross 1 good player
    roccork 1 vs shadyross 7
    greensiderover 6 vs shadyross 4 enjoyed the game end to end stuff
    captiantoastie 1 vs shadyross 8

jamegg wrote: »
    Just to clarify, my 'celebration' was me running back to he halfway line as any button I pressed seemed to do a celebration and all I wanted was to get back to tip off. i.e (y) hands to face , (a) aeroplane etc... Im sure greenside rover will confirm I did not run to the screen ssshhhhing or any of the sort.

I am not the haha i scored in your face type so I would just like to get that straight.

Very enjoyable so far bar the huge defeats. Thanks to those involved in the set up

Jamegg - CaptainToastie
    In fairness, that's what it may have been (Well what it was when I think about it). Am I think if you press "l1" and "r1" (Playstation controls) together it cuts the celebration off.

Been honest, I didn'trealise you were just after joining the league recently. If I did, I would have send ya a pm to calm it down a bit. Sorry.

greenside rover 6 -2 Captain Toastie
    Game was closer than scoreline suggests. I got 3 very scrappy goals. unlucky

greenside rover 4 -2 Captain Toastie
    Can't really remember it but think it was pretty even throughut.

greenside rover 4 -2 Captain Toastie
    Could have went either way. Good player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

irishPOWER89 (arsenal) 3-2 (chelsea) CaptainToastie

irishPOWER89 (arsenal) 0-5 (barcelona) mjens

irishPOWER89 (arsenal) 5-5 (barcelona) greyhound12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mad Michael 09

Storybud 5-1 Allhailtheirish
    Very lucky game for storybud as you can see

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Storybud 5-1 Allhailtheirish
    Very lucky game for storybud as you can see

Hes very lucky :D, just like GME and myself lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

My connection has gone on the fritz a bit lads. Most times I play a game online, it'll disconnect me from messenger, then 30 secs later it disconnects me from Live, but wen I go back to the dashboard it logs me back in :confused:
    Hopefully get it sorted and get back online soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

frankbradz (Brazil) 0 CaptainToastie (Chelsea) 4

I made quite a few schoolboy errors early on in this game, that threw me off stride. Fair play to CaptainToastie for taking his chances. Took such a beating that I'm not even sure if he scored 4 or 5. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Stiofan Dublin 3-3 Allhailtheirish
    Stiofan Dubln 1-2 Allhailtheirish
    Stiofan 3 -1 Allhailtheirish

• Advertisement

Greenside Rover 3 - 1 endakenny
    Greenside Rover 3 - 0 DublinStiofan
    mjens 5 - 1Greenside Rover

CaptainToastie 0-6 Stiofan Dublin Glitchy in parts

CaptainToastie 2-9 Storybud22

CaptainToastie 2-2 Allhailtheirish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Captain Toastie 0-6 Stiofan Dublin
    Allhailtheirish 2-0 Stiofan Dublin

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

*THE QUALIFYING LEAGUE CLOSES AT 6PM DEC 22ND*

The league will be closing tomorrow at 6pm, any matches played after this will be void and will not be counted. At this point with the christmas break etc it will be a few weeks before things pogress. Myself (Irish Wolverine) and Mr Moon (DJ Digital Moose) will be looking at the league standings, game stats and general player feedback.

We will then narrow the list down to the final group of players that qualified and go through to Season 6. All decisions made by us on who gets through are final and it will not just be based on the league table standings.

Season 6 which should be starting at the beginning of February once the other leagues finish up. At that stage we will be starting team picks for all leagues.

Please keep all questions about next Season until we are ready to start it.
    The list of qualifiers will be posted here in January to let you know who got through.

Thanks for playing and all the best for xmas and the new year!

gamercfc (inter milan) 3-2 (arsenal) irishpower89

gamercfc (inter milan) 1-2 (arsenal) irishpower89

wonderboysam (barcelona) 8-1 (arsenal) irishpower89

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Gamer CFC [Inter] 5 - 0 [Chelsea] CaptainToastie

Didn't have any problems at all. Pretty simple win I'm happy with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

does a mod have to start a new league or can anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I should be on till about 12 tonight. Be on in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Gamer CFC [Inter] 3 - 4 [Chelsea] Storybud22

Jesus, I was expecting a bigger hammering than this. Quite happy with myself that i managed to keep the margin by just a single goal, even if i did lose. Class game man

• Advertisement

captaintoastie (chelsea) 2-2 (arsenal) irishpower89

captaintoastie (chelsea) 2-2 (arsenal) irishpower89

captaintoastie (chelsea) 1-0 (arsenal) irishpower89

wonderboysam (barcelona) 5-1 (arsenal) irishpower89

wonderboysam (barcelona) 8-1 (arsenal) irishpower89

Advertisement