Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Boards.ie Season 6 Qualifiers

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

CaptainToastie 2-2 Irishpower89

CaptainToastie 2-2 Irishpower89

EDIT: beat me to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Mjens Barca 5-0 Utd Me
    Complete lag fest. Nightmare to play in some parts.*
    Deserved the win.*

Mancho 56 Liverpool 4-0 Utd connection lost. Possibly my side. Got a message from captain toastie to play and the console froze. Sorry mancho. Good game otherwise. *

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Captain Toastie Chelsea 6-2 Utd.*
    Was close enough. Until the second half kicked off. :P

CaptainToastie 1-0 irishPOWER89

CaptainToastie 6-2 The14thLetter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

wonderboysam (Barca) 3-1 Stiofan Dublin (Arsenal)
    wonderboysam 3-3 Stiofan Dublin
    wonderboysam 5-4 Stiofan Dublin

Thanks for the games. Enjoyed them.

• Advertisement

CaptainToastie 3-5 Wonderboysam

CaptainToastie 1-6 Mancho65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

storybud22 4 v dowdus maximus 0 ( first game id played in 4days was very rusty)
    storybud22 2 v dowdus maximus 3 ( another poor game by me)
    storybud22 3 v dowdus maximus 3 (dowdus scored in last minute)
    storybud22 0 v dowdus maximus 3( dowdus outplayed me i was playing my worst ever few games.
    storybud22 5 stiofan dublin ( first goal was tough to score)
    storybud22 3 v jhonny ire 1 ( he played well but cut out sliding bud)
    storybud22 5 v captaintoastie 2 ( didnt score in first but early goal in 2nd half)
    storybud22 8 v captaintoastie 0 ( first game i played well in a while )
    storybud
    storubud22 6 v captaintoastie 0 ( ggs bud)
    storybud22 5 v allhailtheirish 1 (gg)
    storybud3 v allhailtheirish 2 (gg but i should off finished more)
    storybud22 9 v captaintoastie 2 ( he scored 2nice goals)
    storybud22 6 v allhailtheirish 2 ( gg bud)
    storybud22 4 v gamercfc 3 ( was close gamer had some lag. went 3-3 with 7mins to go he hushed me i scored winner and he was quiet then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

storybud22 5 v mancho 56 3 ( very good at passing would be in top 4 if he played more games tough game gg)

storybud22 9 v wonderboysam 0 ( i go 2nil up he starts to mess a bit. its 5nil at half time in 2nd half justs leaves down controller and stands there with ball. i wasnt happy because he sould off played to end. to his credit i did message him asked why he done it and he replied 2omins and said he was sorry good player tho:).)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

storybud22 4 v gamercfc 3 ( was close gamer had some lag. went 3-3 with 7mins to go he hushed me i scored winner and he was quiet then.[/quote]

Have to defend myself here. I think you're being a bit cheeky to assume that I did the "hush" celebration deliberatly. When i didn't. I don't try to celebrate, and if i do it by accident, i run to the back of the pitch. Is that why you chipped me and milked your own celebration?? To try and "get me back". Because that's fair childish of ya.

I don't want to sit here and have you sayin things like that, when you have no idea wether I done it on purpose or not. I don't celebrate, and if i do, like i said, its by accident. I hope the mods don't prevent me from going into the league because of this. Because ask anyone else who's played against me and they'll tell you, I rarely ever celebrate. Now you know how I play Fifa by my own words. So dont accuse me of something like that again.

Yes that was a large reply ,but it was necesary, because I hate being accused of sh*t I do not intend to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i dont know how to skip celebrations lads so i just do a really quick one and get it over with in 2secs most of ye prob know the one i do

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Celebrations can be skipped by pressing LB & RB at the same time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mancho

Storybud22 5-3 Mancho56
    5 shots and 5 goals, advice to others don't let him shoot.. no but really good game deserves to be top.
    14thletter 0-4 Mancho56
    Game froze around 60th minute.Don't know whose prob it was, otherwise good game
    Captiontoastie 1-6 Mancho56
    Yea good game

AllhailtheIrish hmmm.. well it was 3-0 to me in the 1st half and then he slid from behind wen I was through on goal. Red card and then he quits. hmmm??

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Celebrations can be skipped by pressing LB & RB at the same time!!

I know that, and sometimes i try pressing those two and they dont skip quick anuf, prolly coz im in the middle of a celebration. So if i cant skip it quick anuf, il run behind the net, becoz it skips aswell wen i do that.

i dont know how to skip celebrations lads so i just do a really quick one and get it over with in 2secs most of ye prob know the one i do

Yeah just don't do the "hush" celebration whatever you do. Storybud gets really offended by it :pac:

Mancho wrote: »
    Storybud22 5-3 Mancho56
    5 shots and 5 goals, advice to others don't let him shoot.. no but really good game deserves to be top.
    14thletter 0-4 Mancho56
    Game froze around 60th minute.Don't know whose prob it was, otherwise good game
    Captiontoastie 1-6 Mancho56
    Yea good game

AllhailtheIrish hmmm.. well it was 3-0 to me in the 1st half and then he slid from behind wen I was through on goal. Red card and then he quits. hmmm??

allhailtheirish started running around hushing me when he scored a goal and his connection is slow

cant remember the scores as i lost them but we played 3 games
    i won 2 and drew the other 2-2

cheers moon will know how to skip them now on

gamercfc wrote: »
    Yeah just don't do the "hush" celebration whatever you do. Storybud gets really offended by it :pac:

no i never do anything like run around hushing people that annoys the hell out of me the one i used to do bugged no one cause it only took 1 second and i now know how to skip them so alls good

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

*THE QUALIFYING LEAGUE IS NOW CLOSED*

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

hey guys sorry for my absence of posting my laptop was off to be fixed all better now, i also havent been on in week or so but i will play lots over xmas mainly because i wont be working :P :). got an xmas job and have been in all day everyday for 2 weeks straight. i look forward to meetin you all on the pitch in the next few days.
    cheers lads and sorry for not reporting i hope it doesnt affect my eligibility for the [EMAIL="leagues@admins"]leagues@admins[/EMAIL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

tumbleweed.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Samurai wrote: »

And the point of your post is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

its a tumbleweed! :P

sorry im quite impatient :(

I know what it is..read post 235

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sorry about the wait on starting this lads, there's only a couple of weeks left in season 5 and we want to get all the leagues started at the same time.

Can everyone who took part in this send myself and axwell a PM saying you still want to play the league!

Just to clarify this is only for players who have already completed the qualifying league..also can you stick your gamertag in the message so we know who you are.

Still havent received a PM from some of you. If you wish to be considered as still looking to take part them send both myself and Moon a pm along with your gamertag.

The current league is due to finish at the end of the month and the team selection process will be starting shortly after that for the new season for those who qualified.

Late entries wont be possible so if we havent received a pm then you are taken as not wanting to play and messages saying you didnt see the thread or forgot to pm will not be considered.

Final note on this lads for those that havent pmmed already you wont have much time left, after that its finalised and no late entries will be allowed.

On a seperate note we have a lot of people in this years championship who arent playing their games and arent actively keeping up with the league. Next season myself and Moon will be a lot more strict on this so you have been warned in advance about making sure you play your games on time. If you dont then you will be penalised in the league and/or kicked from the league if it becomes you have loads of games overdue.

A lot of work goes into organising the leagues and qualifying and recording results and fixtures so it is expected the least you will do is make sure to play your games and not waste peoples time.

If you feel you cannot stick to this then please dont join in the first place.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

Boards Name: Pixelcraft
    Gamer Tag: JohnnyIRE
    Skill Level: 14

Advertisement