Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land cleared beside the Tennis Club

Options
  • 13-11-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Any idea what's going in there please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

if I remember rightly it's a Wicklow County Council compound but unlike the one beside the Woodlands Lodge. This one will have bunded areas for storing grit and whatever else the council needs to store on a seasonal basis.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

Thank you, passing the one by the woodlands walking the other night a fox ambled by about 6 foot away from me, stopped looked me up and down and headed in there.Tame as house pet

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

yeh! I saw one on the main street one evening. Just ambled along the path. Stopped, cocked his leg on a tree and went into a garden.

Advertisement