Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hersheys Chocolate

Options
  • 13-11-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

It just me or does anyone think hershy's chocolate has a reeeally bad aftertaste of vommit?
    Its weird, maybe some people dont notice it but recently i cot a packet of hersheys kisses from america and they were sick! (what a pun!)
    Does anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Yeah I get it too. They're disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yeah it does. I can eat Hershey's chocolate if it's got something in it, but the just the plain chocolate: ick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 slrkn77

Blackie93 wrote: »
    It just me or does anyone think hershy's chocolate has a reeeally bad aftertaste of vommit?
    Its weird, maybe some people dont notice it but recently i cot a packet of hersheys kisses from america and they were sick! (what a pun!)
    In America, I tasted them and I was :eek: disappointed (bleck bleh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I don't like Herseys chocolate, it's like it is gritty and doesn't taste very nice at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

God they are just awful, got a packet of Hersheys Kisses last week and couldn't even finish them.

• Advertisement

When I saw the title of this I said to myself "This better not be an 'I love Hershies' thread, they take like sick."

No idea why they're so popular. Maybe it's an acquired taste? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 26,420 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Blackie93 wrote: »

Great post. I was wondering if it was just the Kisses tbh!

Couldn't believe it the first time I had it

Advertisement