Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Coverage

• 13-11-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭

What's three's coverage like these days?
    Am considering switching over to them but am a bit wary of what the reception is like. I know they piggy back on Vodafone's network where they are unavailable but is this just in areas they don't have their own masts, or will it piggyback to Vodafone if Vodafone has the strongest signal wherever you happen to be?

Also, in cases where you do piggyback to Vodafone - do you still have full access to data?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

im with three at the moment i live in dublin when using my n97 sometimes i get no 3g signal which means im piggy backing on VF(i reckon its the handset) which means no connection to data.

other than that there ok i was with eircell/VF from 97 upto 07 to expensive compared to three

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

99.5% of the irish country :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

im with three at the moment i live in dublin when using my n97 sometimes i get no 3g signal which means im piggy backing on VF(i reckon its the handset) which means no connection to data.
    Feck that then, no good to me if I can't be guaranteed a data connection!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Kensington wrote: »

i have been having problems with my handset its in getting fixed were as my old n73 3g coverage most of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Kensington wrote: »

Even when I'm down the country where it switches to vf I can still access the internet. As far as I can tell Dublin is 100% covered...

• Advertisement
Advertisement