Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cottage Pie in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-11-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

I love cottage pie, but very rarely have it. It's such a comfort food. I was in Dunnes the other day and I saw their ready made meal range had a cottage pie option. I never go for those kinds of meals, but I ventured for this one. As you can imagine, it was regular enough fare.

So, does anyone know of any restaurants in dublin that does a good cottage pie? Whenever I go out, it tends to be thai, or italian or american (burgers, etc). So, obviously I haven't seen a cottage pie on the menu in years.

So any ideas? Not looking for pub grub, but if the pie was exceptional...

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MonicaWonder

Fantastic one in the Clarendon Bar/Cafe just off Grafton St. Huge and delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I love the shepards pie in the twelfth lock near blanch. Its one of the best that I've tasted in a restaurant.... I go there especially when I'm in the area. Only thing is that the restaurant is really, really popular and can get really busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Flinty

Nice one folks. Thanks a mill.

Advertisement