Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Mexican Cichlid

Options
  • 13-11-2009 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have a 1 foot long Mexican cichlid Male and im looking for the best place for him as i can no longer keep him. Please Help.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

if your in dublin i could collect as i have cichlids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kat83

What size tank do you have?? he's a foot long. so if you like your other fish he aint going to keep them around for long...!!! if you want to get rid of your fish he's the fish for you. how long have you been keeping fish??

The tank i would put him in is a 190l tank. Have had fish the best part of years and have an amazonian style tank running with some exotic puffer fish among others.

where you from?? If you want to see him hes in petmania santry. want to get him out of there quick

Based in Wicklow and would have no problem collecting from petmania. Can i ask why you placed him there.

• Advertisement

whats your number! i would bring him out to you. moved him in there cause i had to move home and i was assistant manager out there. but now treatment has gone down and i want to get him out as soon as possible have a lot of people offering money but want him to go to the right person. Mad how you can get attached to a fish.. Some shops are telling me they would keep him as a crowd puller but wont pay me cause they wouldnt be selling him an hour later they tell me they would be selling him. so in abit of a pickle. Do you have any pictures of the tank he would be going.

you gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

A 190l tank is hardly big enough for that fish?

190 liters??? thought it was 1901 liters!!! ah well you cant take him. your mad for even thinkin bout it!! well if ya know anyone let them know. He is not out in petmania. took him from there this morning. was told they would dispose of him if i didnt go today. Great pet shop, really up on the welfare and animal rights!!!!!

Can anyone help on what kind of cichlid he might be... Had lots of people tell me different names and theres always someone to contradict. If these pictures are not good enough check out gumtree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement