Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closest free parking to the claddagh?

Options
  • 13-11-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

or pay & display that stops at 6:30, either or.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Munster avenue after 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Woo! thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

The carpark at that clubhouse at the start of Nimmo's pier doesn't have P&D (unless recent addition). Make sure your tax etc is in date though, friend of mine had left his car there for a few weeks and got fines for his tax being out of date! He had parked it up because his tax was out of date and was planning on paying tax and getting back on the road when he could afford it!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I heard of people in Galway getting tickets in their own driveways over tax out of date so park it facing the house next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Anywhere in Claddagh is, iirc, free after 6:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Yeah, I discovered that last night Fey :) I'd just never driven out that way before so I never bothered to notice.

Advertisement