Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Training bibs

• 13-11-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

I looked everywhere for these in town today. Went into about 7 shops, the only place that had them was Elverys. They were 25 euro for a pack of 5. I'm looking for 12 (6 of one color and 6 of another) so I would have had to buy 3 packs at a cost of 75 euro, which is too expensive.

Has anyone ordered them online or know of somewhere to get them cheaper ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think you'd be better off with at least 7 for 5-a-side, some go missing (who steals a bib?) and some get ripped.

I'd advise good ones (name brand) like these, although you can get 10 packs of these which is fairly decent value.

Dunno if you have a local JJB sports, but I saw some in there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I got some a few years back from O'Niell's up on the Walkinstown Road. Can't remember how much they were but they have a walk-in shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

zAbbo wrote: »
    I think you'd be better off with at least 7 for 5-a-side, some go missing (who steals a bib?) and some get ripped.

I'd advise good ones (name brand) like these, although you can get 10 packs of these which is fairly decent value.

Dunno if you have a local JJB sports, but I saw some in there too.

The adidas ones are 5 euro each which is roughly the same as what I saw in city center. The other ones are out of stock in mens sizes. Cheers though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Tusky wrote: »
    The adidas ones are 5 euro each which is roughly the same as what I saw in city center. The other ones are out of stock in mens sizes. Cheers though.

You can get diff colours on the 10x one's, click around Tusky, don't be making me do all the work for ya!

Makes a huge diff with bibs, although we only play with one set now, as long as one side has brightly coloured bibs it's all good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

zAbbo wrote: »
    You can get diff colours on the 10x one's, click around Tusky, don't be making me do all the work for ya!

Makes a huge diff with bibs, although we only play with one set now, as long as one side has brightly coloured bibs it's all good.

I'd really appreciate if you would do all the work for me.

I suppose I could just get enough for one team...dont really need two sets.

Advertisement