Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rain on spray tan

• 13-11-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've just had a spray tan and unfortunately got a few splashes of rain on my face as I was getting into the car. Is there anything I can do now to minimise damage as I'm sure when I wash it off there will be white patches

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭beautyqueen

sorry to hear bout this! ragin! im not sure what you can do to minimise damage now but if everything fails and you want to take the lot off your face tomoro use toothpaste. it works brilliantly. hopefully you'l be able to sort it with bronzer though and it wont come to that xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

If you allowed it to properly dry before you left the salon you should be ok tbh. If you cant see any patches now id say you'll be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

Thanks for the replies. I need not have worried. There were no white patches after the initial shower

Advertisement