Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5530

• 13-11-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Anyone have this touch screen mobile? It looks great and not too big like the 5800. Appreciate any thoughts. Thinking of getting one as I find my Nokia N95 8gb a little too big now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

DonFred wrote: »
    Anyone have this touch screen mobile? It looks great and not too big like the 5800. Appreciate any thoughts. Thinking of getting one as I find my Nokia N95 8gb a little too big now.
    it does everything it says on the can ! i have one myself and its a nice little phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Only 139.99 on Meteor online - https://store.meteor.ie/phones/nokia_5530/

Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

€119.99 in store now when you trade in your old phone. Now thats a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was looking to get one of these.

Looked at a couple of youtube vid's and it look's nice. Esp now with the price drop.

Just a couple of question's for those who have it.

I use internet on my mobile. Its just the wap I think. I have the old xpressmusic phone with the music key's on the side (dont know the name of it) does the 5530 phone use wap? I see it has wifi but I dont have access to that.

What is the quality of the youtube video's on the phone?

I was going to buy online, who do meteor deliver through? Is it anpost or a courier?

(sorry to hijack you thread op, I came on to start one and seen your's)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

it uses the Edge network Wap would be slightly slower me thinks or i could be wrong ! but i ues the internet quite a lot and its fine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement