Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc repair

Options
  • 13-11-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

which version of windows does not support usb

A. xp
    B. 2000
    C. me
    D. nt

i think it is nt but am looking for confirmation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Colm, you're most likely looking for the Windows forum (Tech category using the menu at the top of the screen-> Operating Systems -> Windows). I would, however, strongly advise you not to start each of these questions as a different thread. If you do neither the users or moderators will like it and will act accordingly. If you have a list, put them into one thread and one post, though you'll find the answers to what you've posted quicker using google.

The Help Desk is for people who are having difficulty using the site or wish to get admin opinion on a ban or other penalty. Hence, not the place for a thread asking about the technicalities of Windows.

And USB is supported by all of the above, including NT with SP6a or higher. To get your marks, just tick the NT box and pretend you don't know that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement